+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Hope they are both OK Crash?
    He'll be ok won't pass virus on.
    He won't part with owt.

Boris now in Intensive Care!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Boris now in Intensive Care!
    His condition is worsening .

I sincerely hope he pulls through and makes a full recovery .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...oxychloroquine

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I was speaking to a few GP,s and Consultant Doctor,s leading up to the last Election and they all said they would prefer that Nurses were trained by the old, hands on method by learning full time on the wards rather than by the Degree method. Much more useful and better trained was the conclusion

It also means that Nurses are not burdened with the costs of obtaining a degree because let's face it isn't the best paid profession and it will take them a long time to pay it off
    flour, what you speak of, my Wife quotes regularly. The old way of hands on training always worked as you dealt wit it every working day.

Moreover, what makes it worse for our Daughter, is that it is a 3 year course with no bursary and no wage while training. Part time work doing bank shifts is the only way of supporting herself. She will hopefully be able to get these shifts as she currently works at RDGH as a Health Care Assistant but, 3 years without a wage while actually physically doing the work, is absolute slave labour. Add the £9,500 a year for the course is very costly indeed just to get there.

It's a very dedicated human being that is willing to go through all of this for 3 years with no pay in order to qualify and get their degree to be a RCN.

Boris now in intensive care. This must be like what the Blitz felt like. Fight Boris, the country needs you

Schools out for Summer here (as Alice Cooper predicted). Not back 'till September.

Good news is social distancing is working here about 3-4 weeks in. Projected total deaths (currently at 320) in our state down from 1600 to 700 using latest data.

Trump is apparently championing a drug called Hydroxychloriquine as a potential 'cure' based on minimal research with indifferent results. If this turns out to be true though, I have quite a stash of these pills as until very recently Hydroxychloriquine was part of my cocktail of meds for rheumatoid arthritis. I was taken off them last month as compared to my other set of meds, they weren't adding much to the mix.
    I can tell you they taste vile, can cause dizziness and itchiness, and can damage your eyes. I had to have regular eye tests while on this drug to make sure it wasn't destroying my sight.

I've somehow ended up with a load of them spare. If it does turn out that they are a cure or a good treatment for Covid19, I might have to resort to dealing 😶

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Trump is apparently championing a drug called Hydroxychloriquine as a potential 'cure' based on minimal research with indifferent results. If this turns out to be true though, I have quite a stash of these pills as until very recently Hydroxychloriquine was part of my cocktail of meds for rheumatoid arthritis. I was taken off them last month as compared to my other set of meds, they weren't adding much to the mix.
    I can tell you they taste vile, can cause dizziness and itchiness, and can damage your eyes. I had to have regular eye tests while on this drug to make sure it wasn't destroying my sight.

I've somehow ended up with a load of them spare. If it does turn out that they are a cure or a good treatment for Covid19, I might have to resort to dealing 😶
    Probably why our lass cant get any.
    Been on it years. Now none in stock last 2 prescriptions.
    Unless it is being diverted somewhere else.

Not only thing that isn’t in stock, apparently quite have few have had problems getting their medication

I volunteered myself to take part in tests regarding the effects of alcohol on the virus. It's going very well. I feel great most of the time. Just not so good first thing in the morning.

Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast