+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Dont know why youve moved this thread Cam. 80% of the posts relate back the virus
    I generally move them onto the virus thread if they are not football related and I see them before they have any replies. Once a thread has replies if I merge it the posts on the merged threads end up jumbled up together in time order so don't often make sense when people aren't using the 'quote' function.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I generally move them onto the virus thread if they are not football related and I see them before they have any replies. Once a thread has replies if I merge it the posts on the merged threads end up jumbled up together in time order so don't often make sense when people aren't using the 'quote' function.
    Fair do's cam, i too have never rated Walker as a footballer

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    It will be a big test for the govt. They certainly won't be able to neglect the NHS for a start and would they dare bring in austerity measures again that hit the poor so much last time? In saying that they have a big majority in the h of c so they could probably do what they like..
    Bang up income tax. If you want a strong nhs pay for it.

There was a gang of about 10 pissed up kn0bheads staggering down Wellgate this afternoon - singing and drinking, no distancing at all. A bit later I heard police sirens. A matter of life and death but some scumbags will never give a to55

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Bang up income tax. If you want a strong nhs pay for it.
    Will get wasted on adding more layers of management and paying massive amounts for lightbulbs and other supplies.

A compulsory health insurance system with private hospitals like Germany would be better.

Or the Australian system.

Don't mind paying more money, but not to an unreformed NHS.

Fair do's cam, i too have never rated Walker as a footballer
    Shows how much I know about politics and football. From your post I thought Kyle Walker was the Scottish Health Minister

Kyle Walker, Scottish Health Minister. Walker partying with 2 “ *** workers” and the Minister admitting 2 visits to her holiday home, both have apologised so that’s ok then .

Surely this is a police matter, I don’t what happened inside he house or wherever they were but there was *** workers there who will then more than likely move on to another client ffs

Laughable by the Dr who clearly doesn’t listen to her own advice

Does he/they think that this is more important than what’s actually going off with their virus, what an absolute idiot.
    Seriously they need to maybe get on the frontline and see what’s actually going off and see that it’s not all about the them ffs

Gary Neville
    @GNev2
    ·
    2h
    Hey
    @MattHancock
    seeing as though you’re focusing on football so much can you come on
    @SkySportsMNF
    this week ? Special edition . Questions from the football community / fans will be presented by me ,
    @DavidJonesSky
    and
    @Carra23
    Last edited by millertop; 05-04-2020 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Will get wasted on adding more layers of management and paying massive amounts for lightbulbs and other supplies.

A compulsory health insurance system with private hospitals like Germany would be better.

Or the Australian system.

Don't mind paying more money, but not to an unreformed NHS.
    Nowt stopping thi going private in this country .

Delivery driver told my neighbour he'd driven through Page Hall on Friday and it was carry on regardless with the Roma community out in force.Don't think the police venture into this area and they're not all Romanians. Suburbs like this and other rundown inner city slums throughout the country will be what keeps this virus thriving.

Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast