+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    There's a few examples of profit from disaster situations.
    I've already mentioned the supermarket s. Close them down? Nasty people.
    Contractors salvaging and repairing flood damaged homes. Stop them? Disgraceful
    Contractors supporting the forces during war is a long standing example. Halliburton get a lot of flack for providing support functions in the US such as cleaning, catering, accommodation. Someone's got to do it otherwise the troops wouldn't get fed or kept warm/cool. The army would grind to a halt as they don't have the resources or time when it,s full on and into battle. Don't go to war then would be one argument.
    PPE, ventilators, equipment. Lots of money to be made but I bet they,RE earning it. Stop these nasty suppliers making a profit whilst working 25 hours a day
    Halliburton not the "cleanest" example you could have cited

I guess some can't stand it when others don't agree with them and a few love the constant rigorous of political bickering.
    It's prob why the country is in a state as more people are adamant there's only one way to skin a cat.
    I always though most on here were decent posters. The past few days have really brought a few to light.
    I guess I can not bother reading. Click the ignore button or just log off. Gl boys n galz

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Stop making excuses for the idle rich Flour...they aint done a days work in their lives most of em...use your chuffin noggin...
    Roly, what’s “a days work” according to you?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I guess some can't stand it when others don't agree with them and a few love the constant rigorous of political bickering.
    It's prob why the country is in a state as more people are adamant there's only one way to skin a cat.
    I always though most on here were decent posters. The past few days have really brought a few to light.
    I guess I can not bother reading. Click the ignore button or just log off. Gl boys n galz
    These are very serious times Cayton so people will be worried and wound up I think that is quite natural. Posters are still decent. We have the hand we are dealt with and we will have to play it the best we can. Maybe things will pan out better than we think but this seriously must never be allowed to happen again. I know some people disagree with me but I think some of this could have been mitigated but that is probably for another day.

The govt is starting to do the right things. They must pour all resources into it. If they think there has to be trade off with the economy they will need to be honest about it...

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Best way to define it is what it isn't ie being Rees Mogg

Name:  _methode_times_prod_web_bin_3a1553d8-da4b-11e9-a836-b8a7068a08fb.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  89.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Best way to define it is what it isn't ie being Rees Mogg

Name:  _methode_times_prod_web_bin_3a1553d8-da4b-11e9-a836-b8a7068a08fb.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  89.8 KB
    That’s him is it? Still curious as to what you regard a days work.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    So anyone disagreeing with your view is bickering
    It applies to you as well Cayton as you do your fair share of bickering
    Can you see the irony?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Another sniper roly

Sota? Oh just an old adversary of mine. Not heard from him for a while...are you avoiding the bugs Mr Sota in the US of A? Ya can't shoot em you know! Its not that easy to get shut of em!

Occasionally he will come out and have a little pop at me. He's harmless enough...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-04-2020 at 04:06 PM.

Another adopted yank not knowing who Rees Mogg is blimey! Count yourself lucky you don't have to put up with him like we do but then again you have Trump so you have my deepest sympathy...hmm thats a thought maybe Trump is another member of the idle rich...

Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast