Treat your loved ones to a Track Days Experience voucher for when the lockdown ends!

Thread: Fair play to Leeds

Fair play to Leeds

It has been reported that the Leeds playing staff have volunteered to take a wage deferral until further notice in order to fund the wages of the non playing staff at the club. I know that they earn obscene wages but fair play to them to be thinking of others during this crisis. I wonder whether other players will take a similar stance.

All of these gestures will have an impact on future morale for club and the rest of us in the country Tipp.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    It has been reported that the Leeds playing staff have volunteered to take a wage deferral until further notice in order to fund the wages of the non playing staff at the club. I know that they earn obscene wages but fair play to them to be thinking of others during this crisis. I wonder whether other players will take a similar stance.

Fantastic news! West Brom should follow! Zohore should even give back 90% of his salary and retaining 10% would still be decent v input