+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assaulting Emergency Service Workers

Assaulting Emergency Service Workers

Seems some morons think it’s funny to assault emergency workers by saying they have the virus and coughing or spitting in their direction!

Jail the w ankers I say and make an example quickly!! So many complete tossers in this country and no doubt will be the first in line for benefits!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Seems some morons think it’s funny to assault emergency workers by saying they have the virus and coughing or spitting in their direction!

Jail the w ankers I say and make an example quickly!! So many complete tossers in this country and no doubt will be the first in line for benefits!
    Corporal punishment....thrash the filthy b'astards

Fast track to court and a minimum 5 year jail term.

Bring back the stocks and public birching to be televised live on Saturday afternoon at 3pm in place of Final Score.

Low life wasters.

Agree 100% baggieal et al. It’s happening over here as well. The Irish Minister for Health was the victim of such an attack only yesterday, from a middle-aged scum man and scum woman.

These animals need justice beyond where today’s Woke society will go. They should be treated as the filth that they are!!!

Apparently it's a Facebook/Instagram game/challenge for scumbags. You really couldn't make it up.
    Last edited by Exiledvillan; 26-03-2020 at 04:35 PM.

I heard about on this on the radio, and these scum are the lowest.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Agree 100% baggieal et al. It’s happening over here as well. The Irish Minister for Health was the victim of such an attack only yesterday, from a middle-aged scum man and scum woman.

These animals need justice beyond where today’s Woke society will go. They should be treated as the filth that they are!!!

Apparently it's a Facebook/Instagram game/challenge for scumbags. You really couldn't make it up.

Totally agree Exiled!! These scum should be taught a lesson they will never forget!! I take my hat off to all emergency key workers who are putting their lives on the line! All the volunteers also are fantastic individuals in this time of crisis and wish my health would enable me to help too.

Totally agree Exiled!! These scum should be taught a lesson they will never forget!! I take my hat off to all emergency key workers who are putting their lives on the line! All the volunteers also are fantastic individuals in this time of crisis and wish my health would enable me to help too.
    Don’t beat yourself up about it Al. Ring an old mate/relative who you know lives alone. A few caring words is worth a 100 deeds to the isolated. If they can bear looking at yer ugly mug, then Skype em

On another thread I said that I'd put those people who were using the time put aside for NHS workers to shop, against a wall and shoot 'em. Then I thought, perhaps it was bit OTT. After hearing about what the police had to endure today, I think that I was right in the first place!

Put them to work in a coved 19 ward with no PPE. Now that would be funny for them wouldn’t it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)