+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Who's going to their front door to applaud the NHS Staff at 8pm?

Our household (****ager included) and neighbours did their bit.

In awe and fingers crossed they all keep safe.

🙌

I make no apologies I got all emotional again. Both my girls came home approx 7.50 tonight having been at work today.

We all went out to our front door at 8pm and yet again, our lovely neighbours were there again to applause all the key workers of this Country.

😪 god this is so hard for everyone not just my girls and me. I applaud and appreciate everyone keeping this country going, god bless you all.

These are indeed frightening times. I shopped today but had my my mask and surgical gloves on. The looks I got we’re astounding! I looked at the plebs standing not even a yard apart and I wanted to scream at them but you can’t educate thick idiots!

Thing is, these lucky c***s won’t catch feck all and will later say, ‘why all the fuss’ .. stupid idiotic fools!
    Last edited by Brin; 02-04-2020 at 10:36 PM.

At 7.49pm I stood in the middle of my street and sang at the top of my voice "if you hate Sheffield Wednesday clap your hands".

Seriously though, there were pots and pans clanking, fireworks and all sorts going off round here. Much louder than last week.

It looked like only one side of our street was doing it unless others were at the back, fireworks going off again

There’s suppose to be one tonight at 8 for shining a light up to the sky for the departed

Bump

Who’s clock is fast? 😉

👏

4 minutes is not too bad when you are 8h behind.

/\ \/ /\ \/ /\ \/ /\

Got big pan & ladel & gave it some, our lass with wooden spoon on pizza metal dish, i put old man mask on, more neighbours out tonight.
    what made it good was 2 carers turned up at the same time to give treatment to one of our neighbours, so we shouted our thanks to them, one of the carers is my niece.

My Wife, Daughter and myself were there again at our front door at 8pm tonight. So heartwarming to see all our neighbours out in unison once again.

Both my girls will be at RDGH tomorrow on their 12 hour shifts. The Wife on the Labour ward looking to assist expectant mums deliver their babies and our Daughter on the Children's Ward, looking to support all her colleagues, Mums, Dads and admitted poorly children. I'm so proud of them both, Coronavirus or not.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast