+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Who's going to their front door to applaud the NHS Staff at 8pm?

I am indeed...

It's not just sentiment that's needed. Report on the radio today from a nurse standing in a queue at Tesco's. Waited for an hour and had to give up.
    Why wasn't she pushed to the front?

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    It's not just sentiment that's needed. Report on the radio today from a nurse standing in a queue at Tesco's. Waited for an hour and had to give up.
    Why wasn't she pushed to the front?
    How did anyone know she was a Nurse? They shouldn't wear their uniforms out of work so as not to carry any contamination to and from work. Just saying, as my two girls follow this protocol.

radio report prob came from FB or titter.

On again at 8pm?

Our end were up for it again

Didn't seem as many as last week but still a good turnout

Great turn out here again, I clapped for all the people working and keeping some semblance of normality. I always thank people as I was brought up right, but I'm making sure the people out doing the jobs posties, bin collectors shop assistants etc know how much I appreciate their efforts.

Me & our lass got pans & steel ladels giving it some, about another 6 neighbours out also clapping, heard fireworks going off.

Oldest son on emergency doctor driver at Northern General hospital telephoned us today to say companies have been delivering free take-aways to them on the night shift, pizza's mainly, shows what the public think of the NHS workers. Neighbours have fetched him meals to his home on a afternoon.
    Grand-daughter is a medical carer for the elderly, having to visit their homes & do everything for them, a old head on young shoulders, like all NHS workers risking their life's for the care of people.

Yes, I have been clapping them.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast