+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Who's going to their front door to applaud the NHS Staff at 8pm?

Brin.
    May I just say thanks to your wife and daughters from the bottom of my heart.,

Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Brin.
    May I just say thanks to your wife and daughters from the bottom of my heart.,

Respect
    Pocket, thank you. I will pass on your kind words to my girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    My Wife, Daughter and myself were there again at our front door at 8pm tonight. So heartwarming to see all our neighbours out in unison once again.

Both my girls will be at RDGH tomorrow on their 12 hour shifts. The Wife on the Labour ward looking to assist expectant mums deliver their babies and our Daughter on the Children's Ward, looking to support all her colleagues, Mums, Dads and admitted poorly children. I'm so proud of them both, Coronavirus or not.
    Must be terrifying for expectant mums atm, also parents and kids who are ill
    Always upsets me when kids are in hospital

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Must be terrifying for expectant mums atm, also parents and kids who are ill
    Always upsets me when kids are in hospital
    MT, I do not lie when my girls have already told me they are also petrified at attending work but, it's a career they've both chosen to filfill.

Every day I hope and pray they don't come to any harm. Probably the most hardest task affecting them both at the moment is, not being able to hold and love my Mother In law, my Wife's Mum and my Daughter's Grandmother. She has been in self isolation lock down for 4 weeks now.

We cook her meals and take them down to her daily. She is spoken to through windows and tears flow everyday. She is petrified the girls may have brought home the dreaded covid from RDGH so, she will not permit any kind of physical contact between the three of them, so sad.
    She is 81 next month, who can blame her but this is so so difficult for our tight knit family.

Bump

Son what's ap us from northern general hospital just before 8pm, he said all emergency services lined up, fire, NHS, police, even police on horse back. Our street turned out again to give the services the boost they require at this time.

Just seen the video taken of all the emergency services, one of the NHS staff sending video to Calendar TV, proud of everyone there, can see my son at the side of the car he drives for NHS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Just seen the video taken of all the emergency services, one of the NHS staff sending video to Calendar TV, proud of everyone there, can see my son at the side of the car he drives for NHS.
    \ / / \ \ / / \ / \ / \ \ / / \

Good luck to him, Eric, and all the NHS workers

Doing a grand job Eric as they all are.

Good turn out at our end and a great firework display...

Name:  9D9C3012-CF3D-4B85-92EF-A178D305AC58.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  16.6 KB

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast