+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Support the NHS

I was listening to a podcast at the time and thought 'what's all that racket ' realised so slid the conservatory door and joined in.
    Also apart from the emergency services big thank you to all the supermarket shop staff for doing brave fantastic work.

As an NHS employee m'sen I'm humbled / appreciative of all the appreciation, but also a bit embarrassed.

Now I've got to be heroic and truth be told I'm anything but heroic - just a bit scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    As an NHS employee m'sen I'm humbled / appreciative of all the appreciation, but also a bit embarrassed.

Now I've got to be heroic and truth be told I'm anything but heroic - just a bit scared.
    You have every right to be scared mate, I am. In my eyes, you are heroic and you have my thanks.

Listening to the story of the nurse in Wigan. You are an absolute star young lady, a credit to the nation. Thank you.
    Last edited by navypie; 28-03-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Maximum respect. You and your colleagues are real heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    The N.H.S. are wonderful and deserve all the plaudits they receive, both my wife and I owe owe them a massive vote of thanks for without them I would not have survived a few years ago when given an hour to live, my wife has recently undergone surgery for Bowel Cancer to and is recovering well, so thank you for saving myself and taking excellent care of her too.

Even more thanks for what you are achieving currently in the situation with the Corona Virus you are all magnificent the country owes you all, I just hope you receive your Richly Deserved Rewards when this has been beaten.

I have just read that some of the Staff on duty at the Q.M.C. finished their shifts to find that the bicycles they use to get to and from the hospital had been stolen from the Cycle Racks.

Just who are these SCUM BAGS.
    2 scum bags in custody, let's hope Gene Hunt is leading the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    .............and all the best to you mate. The quiet before the storm but she's ready. I apologise if you've told us before, but coming from Leeds, why do you support Notts? Must be a Nottingham connection or simply the sensible thing to do.
    My dad made sure I supported notts mate, I think I was about five for my first game. I have got a soft spot for Leeds though, I hope they go back up when the season starts. Have a good night mate.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    My dad made sure I supported notts mate, I think I was about five for my first game. I have got a soft spot for Leeds though, I hope they go back up when the season starts. Have a good night mate.
    A soft spot for Leeds. I used to like you......emoji.

To be scared when facing the enemy is normal. However to be scared and continue to carry on your duty serving and helping the sick people of this country is brave and courageous.

Much respect and appreciation. The wonderful NHS staff really are heroes in the truest and sincere sense.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    A soft spot for Leeds. I used to like you......emoji.
    Ha ha I realise they're not everyone's cup of tea

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast