+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- US overtake Italy & China for Coronavirus cases

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I've told you I'm not interested in a personal vendetta, we're two grown men on a football message board. That you disgust me is not an insult, it's a matter of fact.

I was expecting your logic-defying attempts to wriggle out of what you said, but I find your continuous unproven allegations distasteful to the point of disgust.

I just want to know if you stand by your past statements about certain statistics having a certain meaning.

The answer seems to be that it depends whether they come from a predominantly Anglo Saxon country or not.
    I'm bored with you.....go away, please

I haven't seen any convincing reasons from you as to why the UK should suddenly somehow flatten the curve.

Number of deaths now is dictated to a large extent by number of new infections in recent days/weeks. It's not something you can just unilaterally declare won't happen. The government's own data suggests the number of deaths will keep on rising into next week.

As for hopelessly inadequate Italian health service, again I don't know why you're saying that and I haven't seen anything to justify it. I presume you keep saying it just to provoke a poster you don't like but it's in bad taste and surely won't win you many friends.