+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashley "Deeply apologetic"

Ashley "Deeply apologetic"

So the fat one has had to do the usual grovelling after being ridiculed for his latest cock up. If he had been able to get away with it he would have stayed open selling his tat.
    Now he has offered his truck fleet to the NHS FFS. he and his cronies must have had a hard think about how to minimise the damage and i hope people see through this excuse of a man.
    I always shopped at Evans cycles (amongst others) and liked the stores, however after he tried to profit off the 'housebound' active people, i will think twice in future.

Couldn’t agree more - a meaningless damage limitation exercise but hopefully the damage is already too much.

What an absolute wanker.

The ONLY thing he is sorry about is that he couldn't keep his shops open and profit from people's misery.

The man is a colossal moron...imagine the good publicity he could have had by offering his trucks for NHS use 30 minutes after Boris' announcement on shops closing instead of the letter he did send half an hour later. Who on earth is advising him...the shades of Genghis Khan, Pol Pot and Hitler??

The only thing that evil fat bassard is really sorry about is that he got caught out, universally for the greedy, corrupt, scheming shytehawk he is.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    The only thing that evil fat bassard is really sorry about is that he got caught out
    This - utter scumbag.

A letter signed by Ashley and written by Keith Bishop. Man has no morals and is scum of the earth. Use of his lorries, what a joke. Why not buy some ventilators or protective equipment for the real heroes in this, the great NHS workers.
    Anyone that gives this man money after this, through any of his shops or NUFC well I am afraid you need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

He only apologised for the misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    He only apologised for the misunderstanding
    Yup...of which there wasn't one...

"Our intentions were only to seek clarity from the Government "

He does realise we all read his letter, right???

ffs, man...the 8 year olds in my class come up with better excuses:

Did you punch him?....No, he ran onto my fist. Several times. That is a better explanation than the one he gives in his 'apology'.

Where is the official Ashley cheerleader these days?

I must have missed him rushing to this board to explain how his hero's actions have again been totally misunderstood by those of us unenlightened souls who cannot see what a warm-hearted philanthropist he really is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)