+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- F/A of Elite

O/T:- F/A of Elite

Hi mate, if you still want your racing fix they are still racing in Oz behind closed doors.
    Last week there were 5 group one races at Rosehill and there is another big meeting there Saturday.
    Tom Marquand is in brilliant form and so is James McDonald.
    Sky sports racing cover the meetings over there in the early hours. (I record the big meetings).
    I have a NZ TAB account and they have got some good offers on. At selected meetings if you have a fixed win bet on the first two races and your horse finished 2,3 or 4th you get a free fixed win bet to the same value.
    Also there is a JMak (James McDonald) bet that if you back any of his horses to win the same thing applies with a free bet.
    Bet 365 also covers the Aussie racing.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 27-03-2020 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Added omitted 'O/T:-' prefix

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Hi mate, if you still want your racing fix they are still racing in Oz behind closed doors.
    Last week there were 5 group one races at Rosehill and there is another big meeting there Saturday.
    Sky sports racing cover the meetings over there in the early hours. (I record the big meetings).
    I have a NZ TAB account and they have got some good offers on. At selected meetings if you have a fixed win bet on the first two races and your horse finished 2,3 or 4th you get a free fixed win bet to the same value.
    Also there is a JMak (James McDonald) bet that if you back any of his horses to win the same thing applies with a free bet.
    Just as well it's behind closed doors, he'd be on the phone to Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I think Sky are also covering the American meetings, and all the UK bookies seem to be offering odds. I was having a few bets on the Irish jump racing before that was stopped, but foreign flat meetings don't really interest me. At least you got a lot of runs and some prize money from Asdaa, he's probably ready for a rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think Sky are also covering the American meetings, and all the UK bookies seem to be offering odds. I was having a few bets on the Irish jump racing before that was stopped, but foreign flat meetings don't really interest me. At least you got a lot of runs and some prize money from Asdaa, he's probably ready for a rest!
    Yes he 's done well and progressed in a short period of time, the rest will do him good. I also had a few bets on the Irish racing then watched it either on 365 live or 30 mins after the race on the Sporting Life site.