+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conway and Lee try to buy Hearts and consider Motherwell as well

The owners gave Stendel the chance to deny there claims but he didn't.Think back to how many players thanked Stendel after he left I think it was 2,think back to the players meeting.When people say theres something not right down there don't think of the owners think back to player /manager issues that's all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    The owners gave Stendel the chance to deny there claims but he didn't.Think back to how many players thanked Stendel after he left I think it was 2,think back to the players meeting.When people say theres something not right down there don't think of the owners think back to player /manager issues that's all I'm saying.
    How did the owners give DS the chance to deny ?
    Did they say so?
    Perhaps the other players were scared to voice their views but I'll bet a £ to a pinch of sh1t [& you can hold the stakes] that they messaged him privately He was too decent a man for them not to
    Can you,hand on heart, say the same of these owners?

Stendel gave his reply to the clubs statement where he could have denied what they said but he didn't.The reason the only players who commented were Mowett and Chaplin and Chaplin only said thank you for bringing me to this club hardly a ringing endorsement.The reason the others didn't praise him is because he wasn't as well liked by the players as he was by the fans.Think Cavere think Woodrow for example.I'll leave that up to your imagination.

Stendel gave his reply to the clubs statement where he could have denied what they said but he didn't.The reason the only players who commented were Mowett and Chaplin and Chaplin only said thank you for bringing me to this club hardly a ringing endorsement.The reason the others didn't praise him is because he wasn't as well liked by the players as he was by the fans.Think Cavere think Woodrow for example.I'll leave that up to your imagination.

The players in unison were throwing Stendel into the air in front of our fans after the final match at Bristol Rovers. Woodrow tweeted straight away in Stendels defence after the tunnel incident with Joey Barton.

The owners said they couldn't comment on Stendel's departure "for legal reasons" after the 21 Word Separation Statement. A public clash over sales of key players and recruitment of inexperienced players between Stendel and Conway had been running since pre-season. It is quite within the realms of possibility that the owners had let it be known to the players not to comment or indicate any sign of public support for Stendel. The owners went out of their way not to thank Stendel and would expect their staff to do the same.
    Stendel was probably advised by his legal representative not to comment on the Statement for legal reasons in view of the issue of whether he was sacked or not, an issue which is still not resolved so it can't be that straightforward.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 31-03-2020 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    The players in unison were throwing Stendel into the air in front of our fans after the final match at Bristol Rovers. Woodrow tweeted straight away in Stendels defence after the tunnel incident with Joey Barton.
    Yes I know I was there.The Woodrow and Cavere incidents came this season hence player meetings.Players celebrating with Murry after Stendels departure mmm.

All will not be revealed it never is

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The owners said they couldn't comment on Stendel's departure "for legal reasons" after the 21 Word Separation Statement. A public clash over sales of key players and recruitment of inexperienced players between Stendel and Conway had been running since pre-season. It is quite within the realms of possibility that the owners had let it be known to the players not to comment or indicate any sign of public support for Stendel. The owners went out of their way not to thank Stendel and would expect their staff to do the same.
    Stendel was probably advised by his legal representative not to comment on the Statement for legal reasons in view of the issue of whether he was sacked or not, an issue which is still not resolved so it can't be that straightforward.
    There was no public clash between Stendel and Conway.He said when losing players it doesn't help but it's football I understand.As for not thanking Stendel why would they he went behind there backs negotiating a better deal for himself and trying to take his backroom staff with him.Its alright sticking to a rhetoric if you are trying to dis credit a board you haven't wanted from day one I understand your stance I don't agree but I understand.Forget all that and look at the facts one day you might see a different picture although I doubt it in your case.I'm a very open minded bloke and tend to deal with the facts out there not rumours trying to make a point.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    All will not be revealed it never is
    Just deal with what you know then and not rumours.

Yes I know I was there.The Woodrow and Cavere incidents came this season hence player meetings.Players celebrating with Murry after Stendels departure mmm.
    We didn't win a game under Murray but they did celebrate the late equaliser against Bristol City.

Are you claiming the players never celebrated with Stendel ? They celebrated with Stendel when we equalised late on against Derby.

Have you inside knowledge of the dressing room feelings Bill ? Have you a mole feeding you information that the rest of us are unaware of ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast