+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Conway and Lee try to buy Hearts and consider Motherwell as well

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    .Forget all that and look at the facts one day you might see a different picture although I doubt it in your case..
    The only facts we have is what they did at OGC Nice. It is evidence rather than rumour/opinion.

(You were doing well so far avoiding the personal stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Yes I know I was there.The Woodrow and Cavere incidents came this season hence player meetings.Players celebrating with Murry after Stendels departure mmm.
    Cavare has left the club now which says something about the individual. It wasn't straight forward for him was it during his time here. He was dropped by 4 different head coaches, they can't all have been wrong. Stood there swearing down a microphone on tarn hall balcony in front of kids says a lot abart him too.

As for Stendel looking for another job, well I have my doubts whether it is true anyway as it's not an established fact. Just because it's come from Conway's marth dunt mean it's a fact.

Just keeping you up to date with a few things.On a more important note keep safe all of you football is secondary compared to whats going off in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The only facts we have is what they did at OGC Nice. It is evidence rather than rumour/opinion.

(You were doing well so far avoiding the personal stuff)
    On another note; heartwarming to see that Stockport County have just donated £75000 to the local NHS
    Proper club

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234