+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Isolation

Isolation

Since we are on semi lockdown I have taken the opportunity to reflect on things and look at the world around me differnetly. I have noticed things I have never noticed before.
    1) a neighbours downpipe isn't plumb and by quite a margin too.
    Magpies making nests in the tree. Gert big twigs they carry in beaks. Every fekin day one carries a long twig up to the construction only to have it get caught on a branch and drop it. Down he goes to pick it up and try again. Also they seem to have set hours for building and know when to knock off for the day, think about that for a minute

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Since we are on semi lockdown I have taken the opportunity to reflect on things and look at the world around me differnetly. I have noticed things I have never noticed before.
    1) a neighbours downpipe isn't plumb and by quite a margin too.
    Magpies making nests in the tree. Gert big twigs they carry in beaks. Every fekin day one carries a long twig up to the construction only to have it get caught on a branch and drop it. Down he goes to pick it up and try again. Also they seem to have set hours for building and know when to knock off for the day, think about that for a minute
    What must be annoying for you gaz is you cant nip over to your neigbour and inform him of the misaligned down pipe.
    My dilemma with my neighbor is his wife is a fat idle cont and she cant park her car properly and double parks across from my van . If my mirror gets whacked again because of this I will replicate the damage to her car .
    And breath donny mate lol

What gets me is the silence, can't hear a damm thing except my next-door neighbour trying to sing, silence is golden but speech is silver.

Youse lot should try living down a lane in a country village. None of those problems; we’ve been practicing social isolation/distancing for years.

And what on earth is a neighbour?

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    What must be annoying for you gaz is you cant nip over to your neigbour and inform him of the misaligned down pipe.
    My dilemma with my neighbor is his wife is a fat idle cont and she cant park her car properly and double parks across from my van . If my mirror gets whacked again because of this I will replicate the damage to her car .
    And breath donny mate lol
    True that donny but I'm not sure if I would say anything anyway as the family seem a bit odd. Curtains drawn most of the time. Two kids I never see go outside. Two cats that never go out. :-(

Frictions like yours can escalate at times like this. You don't want to be forced into a 9x9 one lol

feeling bored? ask an expert how to fix something and respond with every suggestion. yeah, tried that!

struggling to appreciate this Virus thing as i have been locked down and isolated in a well stocked off licence!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    struggling to appreciate this Virus thing as i have been locked down and isolated in a well stocked off licence!!!
    That takes a lot of bottle DJ!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    That takes a lot of bottle DJ!!
    indeed mate!