+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just announced about Boris

Just announced about Boris

Tested positive for the corona virus.

Was just about to post the same.

Irony

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Irony
    Just announced also that it's mild so hopefully he'll be able to ride it out.

Still running Govt from self-isolation in Downing Street.

I suspected this might be the case when it was announce Rabb would be in charge if Boris was unable to lead for a time period.

There is now 3 leaders of the G7 running govt from self-isolation locations - Boris, Trudeau and Merkel.

Well, same as everybody else that has it - I hope he recovers quickly.

I have sympathy for anybody that gets this virus but I must admit I am not happy that Boris and Prince Charles have been tested after only showing mild symptoms.
    If any of us have mild symptoms we are just told to self isolate and won't be tested. I don't care who they are as a reason for a test.

I wonder how many he has passed it on to?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I have sympathy for anybody that gets this virus but I must admit I am not happy that Boris and Prince Charles have been tested after only showing mild symptoms.
    If any of us have mild symptoms we are just told to self isolate and won't be tested. I don't care who they are as a reason for a test.
    Er, Boris leads the country (I agree with you on Charles, though).

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post

personally i wouldn,t care if if i couldn,t be tested . prince charles was tested maybe maybe not remember though he's with old and vunerable people - health workers and other essential people need it more than anyone else - me and the missis are effectively isolated anyway and if we got it they would soon know if hospitalisation was needed

however if some one ends up in hospital with a broken leg or appendicitis they become in the vunerable group .
    there's no need to test everybody just the essential group

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Fùck Boris, his life is no more important than anyone else's. If we get mild symptoms like him, no test but self isolate. Him its different. There will be idiots out there now saying fùck that to that advice after this.
    Supposed to be a shortage of tests which is why they can't test those in the NHS but enough tests for the likes of Boris and Charlie boy with mild symptoms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)