+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BoJo's got it!!

BoJo's got it!!

Now self isolating!!
    Only showing mild symptoms!
    Still in charge though, mmmmm!!

Has he ever been in charge, I thought Dominic Cummings was in charge

Curious irony that he managed to get tested whereas key NHS workers cannot

Didnt he get the clap last night as well?

Says he's got a fever and constant coughing. So, he is wearing a shirt buttoned up all the way, tie, suit jacket (and trousers) yet shows no sign of sweating and right through the video he doesn't cough a single time.......

Health secretary Hancock down with it now

SKYNEWSFLASH...................................... .........
    In other news. Dianne Abbott has announced that she has bird flu.

She hopes that this has cleared up any confusion, as to whether she is a female or not.

More news as it happens

I expect Corbyn will soon announce that he has it, since he always has wanted to join in!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Health secretary Hancock down with it now
    I did say, if only this could be a ‘selective’ virus...Trump, Farage and the profiteers next...and I’ll begin to believe that there is a God.

Dominic Raab is rubbing his hands together

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Dominic Raab is rubbing his hands together
    Let’s hope he hasn’t washed them!

Isn’t the Chancellor or the Home Secretary (God help us all!) usually considered next in line?

No I believe its Raab as he is official deputy leader. No way it could be Sunak as he's barely out of political nappies - and he is a Wykhamist, not an Etonian. That leaves Priti Patel, who not only is Watford Girls School / Keele University, but also seems to have become Miss Invisible during the crisis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)