+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Three members you would miss

Three members you would miss

From NCM
    Elite because he's annoyingly right most times
    Tarqs because of his amusing and interesting posts, not his political one's though.
    Navy because the lad tries but you know it's only a matter of time before the booze kicks in

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    From NCM
    Elite because he's annoyingly right most times
    Tarqs because of his amusing and interesting posts, not his political one's though.
    Navy because the lad tries but you know it's only a matter of time before the booze kicks in
    I would miss me as well. The "booze kicks in" I only drink once a week, normally 6 cans of Fosters and I'm 3 sheets to the wind ! I'm as fit as a butchers dog in reality. I like the " lad " bit and I'm certainly trying.

Not you.

ps. Elite is just annoying.

Bloody hell maddog, when I read the thread title I thought instantly that this was one thread where my name wouldn't appear! You explain it well however, because it's about posters you would miss rather than posters you like, so the reasons could be good or bad. That makes it difficult, but I would go for:

upthemaggies - never seems to make a bad post, and an invaluable source of stats. He comes across as the sort of poster who would be missed by pretty much everyone on here.

navypie - even though my shipmate and me have had our share of disagreements, I would miss him if he wasn't here. I think we would probably get on over a pint, and even though he has his occasional tantrums, the board would be much duller without him.

SwalePie - he should probably be top of the list, but that would look too much like creeping. The reality is that without Swale, we could well be in a situation where we have no board to argue on. The job of moderating is an impossible one in the sense that you can't please all of the people all of the time, but Swale is as good as we could reasonably hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Bloody hell maddog, when I read the thread title I thought instantly that this was one thread where my name wouldn't appear! You explain it well however, because it's about posters you would miss rather than posters you like, so the reasons could be good or bad. That makes it difficult, but I would go for:

upthemaggies - never seems to make a bad post, and an invaluable source of stats. He comes across as the sort of poster who would be missed by pretty much everyone on here.

navypie - even though my shipmate and me have had our share of disagreements, I would miss him if he wasn't here. I think we would probably get on over a pint, and even though he has his occasional tantrums, the board would be much duller without him.

SwalePie - he should probably be top of the list, but that would look too much like creeping. The reality is that without Swale, we could well be in a situation where we have no board to argue on. The job of moderating is an impossible one in the sense that you can't please all of the people all of the time, but Swale is as good as we could reasonably hope for.
    Yep, I can't sit here and deny that I don't have the occasional tantrum.
    I'm not gonna name anyone because I'm hoping when this is all over, we are all still here. To morbid.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Yep, I can't sit here and deny that I don't have the occasional tantrum.
    I'm not gonna name anyone because I'm hoping when this is all over, we are all still here. To morbid.
    It doesn't have to mean because they are dead! Think of it as members deciding they don't want to post any more, and who you would miss.

Sorry yes I didn't mean posters dying God forbid.
    I could probably name ten I would miss, up the mags , jackal, madmagpie, horsesy, soccer man (I know) banjo (the village idiot) swale for karma