+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A couple of high profile cases

A couple of high profile cases

First Charles and now Boris.

wonder if they'll use the anti malaria drug on them?

You don't here anything about the people who recover. Only the worst case scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    First Charles and now Boris.

wonder if they'll use the anti malaria drug on them?

You don't here anything about the people who recover. Only the worst case scenarios.

I indirectly know of three people who came back Italy with it - two had mild symptoms one none but all three tested positive, they are now fit and well = the media always likes the worse case stories what ever happens. Charles had a really busy schedule prior to being diagnosed with lots of close contact with people from a variety of countries so no surprises there, apparently he has upset a lot of people by going to Balmoral where there wasn't a problem - Boris looks to be a case of not doing what he was preaching, they showed some footage from Parliament and there wasn't much distance being kept.

Its a very odd and very evil virus.Hardly touches one person yet kills another..even those who have no underlying health issues.
    Over a thousand deaths in our country now with god knows how many more to follow..and just look around at other country's death toll as well.

Heartbreaking

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Its a very odd and very evil virus.Hardly touches one person yet kills another..even those who have no underlying health issues.
    Over a thousand deaths in our country now with god knows how many more to follow..and just look around at other country's death toll as well.

Heartbreaking
    I know people who swear they had this at Christmas time, now that it’s just been brought to light. They weren’t even able to lift their head of the pillow and fortunately recovered. Who knows how long this has been going on..

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I know people who swear they had this at Christmas time, now that it’s just been brought to light. They weren’t even able to lift their head of the pillow and fortunately recovered. Who knows how long this has been going on..
    There was definitely something doing the rounds at the end of last year, who knows if it was the same but sorethroat etc , don't recall having a temperature but breathing affected - damned hayfever is starting now so will no doubt be getting people giving me daggers!

will be interesting to see what happens when tests become readily available. I think as many as 25-30% of the population has already been exposed and contracted it. I guess that's actually good news.

Luckily it seems to have little or no affect on children. very, very few deaths or even serious illness

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)