+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Loss of Normality

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    A bit of a doomsday scenario there blueheeler?

Practically every country will be in the same boat, and it looks like the vast majority of our decent companies will be ready to get going again as soon as they are able.

I reckon things will return to normal a lot quicker than you think.
    Tend to agree with Blue more than you 59, this is bad and economically potentially catastrophic, Blue mentions the Great Depression, if it only gets as bad as that we'll have got off lightly imo, it could well be a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Tend to agree with Blue more than you 59, this is bad and economically potentially catastrophic, Blue mentions the Great Depression, if it only gets as bad as that we'll have got off lightly imo, it could well be a lot worse.
    It will be interesting to see how things pan out in China now that restrictions are being lifted.

If the bleeding bug doesn't come back with a vengeance then it looks like 3 months is what it takes. So in that case we should start to get some normality back in June. Anything much longer than that will not be good. But our economy did survive the 1939-45 war, so a three month partial shutdown should be OK.

The great battle will be to stop UN agenda 30 being implemented. Check it out on UN website etc over a hundred countries have signed up and most folk have no idea what this means for life for the average pleb. It sounds tin foil hat conspiracy site stuff but its real! They have already started reducing our travelling and interpersonal contact and got the media debating the virtues of this new "Life" . Next will be a movement of people over time out of the countryside into towns/cities not from compulsion but a denial of essential services. That why they want the "Internet of things" among other control based reasons. Elites never let a crisis go to waste. See how we are now getting used to drones to enforce compliance and punishment of rules deemed broken!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    The great battle will be to stop UN agenda 30 being implemented. Check it out on UN website etc over a hundred countries have signed up and most folk have no idea what this means for life for the average pleb. It sounds tin foil hat conspiracy site stuff but its real! They have already started reducing our travelling and interpersonal contact and got the media debating the virtues of this new "Life" . Next will be a movement of people over time out of the countryside into towns/cities not from compulsion but a denial of essential services. That why they want the "Internet of things" among other control based reasons. Elites never let a crisis go to waste. See how we are now getting used to drones to enforce compliance and punishment of rules deemed broken!
    No problem with using drones for that purpose Dave. How do you think the public can be kept safe in the current circumstances with a few police randomly driving around?

As for the UN 2030 agenda, well, I haven't read it all, but it looks very laudable to me. Will it happen? I have my doubts - but it's aims are good.

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ormingourworld

No problem with using drones for that purpose Dave. How do you think the public can be kept safe in the current circumstances with a few police randomly driving around?

As for the UN 2030 agenda, well, I haven't read it all, but it looks very laudable to me. Will it happen? I have my doubts - but it's aims are good.

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ormingourworld
    Yep it all looks good and fluffy, but so does lots of things the elites love. Wait until they start imposing the finer details on your life. Centralized control of power always ends badly too trust those who consider themselves to be your better is very very dangerous.

I think 59_60 its about control, and if you want ''surveillance capitalism.'' Take a look at this :

https://youtu.be/hIXhnWUmMvw

It will be interesting to see how things pan out in China now that restrictions are being lifted.

If the bleeding bug doesn't come back with a vengeance then it looks like 3 months is what it takes. So in that case we should start to get some normality back in June. Anything much longer than that will not be good. But our economy did survive the 1939-45 war, so a three month partial shutdown should be OK.
    Yes we survived the war 59, and we'll survive this, but during the war the economy didn't shut down, it went into overdrive. I cannot see a happy outcome for the economy, it'll be many years before we're back to where we are now. I'm glad I'm retired and well out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I think 59_60 its about control, and if you want ''surveillance capitalism.'' Take a look at this :

https://youtu.be/hIXhnWUmMvw
    Yep it's scary and these so called Capitalist companies are working with; oh yeah the Communists in China to enslave their people. The tech companies are in bed with the Left and have been for years, they want a technocratic fascist Progressive Society. Look at China with it's social credits system etc and guess what its coming here if we are not very careful. Elites LOVE POWER that all it is and they will use any method to get and keep it including identify politics, political correctness, greenism and good old Cultural Marxism. Our media class loves it as it all applies to you not them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Norder there is an agenda, I just have not figured it out yet. Our local hardware store is dong whopping business, yet B & Q is closed.

Just WTF is going on?
    looking at some of your previous comments - BT.....I think you've already clocked whats going on, like any of us, enough to realise we're being set-up.....the self- isolation being a false state pretext to socially condition the people into a deeper state of routine conformity - using fear to strengthen dependence and dictate of the system - furthering our division, and opening the door to a digitized, antiseptic/sterile...future.

NWO Norder. We are goosed!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)