+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funding page. Deserving ?

As much as I would like to donate some money to the club I cant really afford to at this moment.
    Plenty rich folk on the board could easily pump in a few quid.
    Also I think that someone at the club needs a boot up the arse for this insurance fiasco, why does the clubs insurance policy run out at the end of April, surely it should be taken out so that it runs until the end of May, big mistake by whoever deals with that side of things.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...ource=facebook

Cheers Del but what the fuck are you doing?

I was uhm..ing and ah..ing and er..ing as if Alex Smith was in the ah um er room about renewing my season ticket but flexed the plastic last night to the tune of 385 quid. That ends the input from the Keith, Banffshire jury.

Like others have said I will be happy to renew DNA and season ticket even though I know I won't get to see a full season worth of games.

However there is something wrong about paying something over and above that just so players on £150,000 per annum salaries and managers on more than £500,000 per annum salary can maintain their income whilst not doing any work to earn such income

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I was uhm..ing and ah..ing and er..ing as if Alex Smith was in the ah um er room about renewing my season ticket but flexed the plastic last night to the tune of 385 quid. That ends the input from the Keith, Banffshire jury.
    Are you plumping for the Red Shed?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Are you plumping for the Red Shed?
    “Red Shed” my hairy plooky erse.

I was in there for the Drybrough Cup final in 71 when it was re-designated ‘The Paddock’ 😆 for the first time. FFS. I was also in there on 19 April 1971, a friendly v Eintracht Frankfurt, the final time it housed us before the bench seating was installed.

It’s not the ‘Red Shed’, neither is it the ‘Merkland Family Stand’, nor was it ever ‘The Paddock’. It is, and always will be The King Street End.

Section V in the Soother, a fiver voluntary donation to the Community Trust.

More than likely though, as weather allows, I will still be delivering vociferous interjections of “GET UP YE ****IN FANNY MIN” at the diving ****s (including our own fannies) from the foul-mouthed refuge of section Y.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12