+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- For you Sidders.

I did read some of it, I get the gist. You are wrong of course, there you are dressed in your red flag. The red flag of utter failure, dictatorship, class war, economic incompetence on a universal scale, denial, and the worst crime, that of boredom of your citizen Smithness.

You and your ilk are ill, infected by a disease, thoroughly lacking in common sense, and blind to your own faults. All you sort want is power, and are willing to do anything to get it. Even peddling nonsense.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION. !!!!!!

Grow up. Democracy is choice, not dogma. As for Trump, if you had him round for tea, you would see a different person. You wont listen to that..

Greg, of Teversham.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw2 View Post
    I did read some of it, I get the gist. You are wrong of course, there you are dressed in your red flag. The red flag of utter failure, dictatorship, class war, economic incompetence on a universal scale, denial, and the worst crime, that of boredom of your citizen Smithness.

You and your ilk are ill, infected by a disease, thoroughly lacking in common sense, and blind to your own faults. All you sort want is power, and are willing to do anything to get it. Even peddling nonsense.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION. !!!!!!

Grow up. Democracy is choice, not dogma. As for Trump, if you had him round for tea, you would see a different person. You wont listen to that..

Greg, of Teversham.
    Well our Sidney is a fellow writer you know ......... he writes football books for young boys although he never played the game to any decent amateur level himself ..... but then I played senior amateur Nottinghamshire football and wouldn't know how to write a book.

What I really can't understand about the Lefties (not moderate Labourites) is their complete belief in what they spout and their non acceptance that they, and said beliefs, never reach fruition when it matters and they never ever realise they have lost an argument. To my astonishment I saw Corbyn being interviewed the other night still claiming he had won the argument by the way the Tories had decided to splash the cash and they were following his lead .... unbelievable! The sooner this turd returns to his sewer the better as his Marxist squawking and complete negativity has no part in English life.

Yes Navy I loved the 'Hearts of Oak' song and I was unaware it was their marching tune, I thought it was 'A life on the ocean wave' but on reflection I think our RM's lay title to that. Mind you these patriotic renderings are foreign to Lefties as most will be Conchies and it means little to them.

Great to see our brilliant health equipment engineers working in tandem with Mercedes engineers and in a week produce a device to help virus sufferers breathe more easily. It'll be the same in the US in my opinion ..... they'll have a vaccine before anyone else as the Yanks don't like losing ......... a thing the Lefties know more about than anybody.

Clive of Collingham
    Last edited by seriouspie; 30-03-2020 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    What I really can't understand about the Lefties (not moderate Labourites)
    So how would you define the difference between a "Leftie", and a "moderate Labourite"?

I'm genuinely interested to know which one I belong to, because I'm regularly labelled as the former on here.

If you are a Labour supporter you are a COMMUNIST. Democracy and being left don't mix. Labour tells people what to think, what too feel, how to behave, where to go, how to spend money, etc. If you don't, its the gulag. Not following dogma is forbidden.

And on that note you lose. Always. You cant be half and half. You cant.

Freedom always wins.

If you are a Labour supporter you are a COMMUNIST.
    At least that explains why your posts are so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So how would you define the difference between a "Leftie", and a "moderate Labourite"?

I'm genuinely interested to know which one I belong to, because I'm regularly labelled as the former on here.
    From a personal point of view Elite .. definitely the former in the same way I am R/W Tory and unashamed to say so. We both regularly post - often insulting remarks - about our Parliamentarians whereby those with a moderate view will do so only occasionally. Without going into a long and profound discussion on the subject, lets just say we have a different outlook on life and both of us will never change that view. You will remain the same and so will I.

If you are a Labour supporter you are a COMMUNIST. Democracy and being left don't mix. Labour tells people what to think, what too feel, how to behave, where to go, how to spend money, etc. If you don't, its the gulag. Not following dogma is forbidden.

And on that note you lose. Always. You cant be half and half. You cant.

Freedom always wins.
    You'll be first to the wall, comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    You'll be first to the wall, comrade.
    What Roger doesn't realise is that he's merely a very boring repeat performance. We've had someone on here who for years has insisted in thousands of posts that any labour voter is an unwashed benefit scrounging terrorist loving Marxist.

In fairness to Roger however, he did manage more than one line.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Well, Rog, I thought I would help you to understand why I hate Trump and think that people who see any good in him are lost to humanity - that's you, lullabypie, dam nuisance and neddy the horse plus a few others.

https://thehobbledehoy.com/2019/03/0...cC4Vr9073YCITE
    Don't leave me out!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Well, Rog, I thought I would help you to understand why I hate Trump and think that people who see any good in him are lost to humanity - that's you, lullabypie, dam nuisance and neddy the horse plus a few others.

https://thehobbledehoy.com/2019/03/0...cC4Vr9073YCITE
    You've missed me out as well youth and you know where my money lies on him getting re-elected. Personal view? ...... Brash and arrogant but a leader and patriotic 'Go Getter', the type that forged America. You stick with your Mark Twain's and I'll stick with my Henry Ford's.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast