+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The great escape (under Warnock)

The great escape (under Warnock)

Footage on RUFC Official site. The memories come flooding back, especially the game at Franchise...what a performance...

I viewed that earlier today and it's great stuff
    Slightly disappointing in that they don't show all the goals in every game though
    So for example they only show Kirk,s goal at MKD and they don't show Halford,s last minute winning penalty vs Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I viewed that earlier today and it's great stuff
    Slightly disappointing in that they don't show all the goals in every game though
    So for example they only show Kirk,s goal at MKD and they don't show Halford,s last minute winning penalty vs Leeds
    Agree, but RUFC may have been limited by Sky regarding what could be used.

Truly wish Warnock could have stayed but it wasn't to be. We suffered badly when he left then along came Warne to put his stamp on the club, and I have to say he's done really well under the circumstances.

IF, he takes us back up again this season then he joins the ranks of Moore and Evans with 2 promotions to his CV with us and who would have thought that when he first took over?

Anyone got the link please?

Tried but apparantly I have an Ad Block

How does one disable this please (asking for a friend)

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Tried but apparantly I have an Ad Block

How does one disable this please (asking for a friend)
    No need to ask for a friend BM, ad.blocking is not illegal. What browser are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Truly wish Warnock could have stayed but it wasn't to be. We suffered badly when he left then along came Warne to put his stamp on the club, and I have to say he's done really well under the circumstances.

IF, he takes us back up again this season then he joins the ranks of Moore and Evans with 2 promotions to his CV with us and who would have thought that when he first took over?
    Two league 1 promotions should put PW above both Ronnie and Evans, who to date have only managed one L1 promotion each.

That time under Warnock was a brilliant, crazy joyride. Great few months. Think he could have had us comfortably in mid table if he'd stayed but his ambitions were bigger than Tony's wallet, sadly.

Don't know how to put link on, but the material was easy to find on RUFC Official site

They have had a few featured articles on

Marc Joseph
    http://t.co/bW5ITv1Kph?amp=1

Jerome Thomas
    http://t.co/9Szx4XFXBq?amp=1

Daniel Nardiello
    http://t.co/XBZDRl07mV?amp=1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast