+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Donkey in a Notts shirt

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Ditto, came with a big reputation and was rubbish. I saw him take a penalty once the the ball bobbled about 3 times before it struggled to roll wide of the post and just managed to get over the touch line.
    There must have been some miscommunication at the time and the Posh intended to send him to the glue factory on Meadow Lane but some dim idiot thought he was earmarked to play football. To be fair he had been prolific before the end of his Posh career.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    There must have been some miscommunication at the time and the Posh intended to send him to the glue factory on Meadow Lane but some dim idiot thought he was earmarked to play football. To be fair he had been prolific before the end of his Posh career.
    Yes a 'name' at Posh but useless for us. I seem to remember he was bought to replace someone but can't remember who. The manager who signed him came in for some stick as well but again I can't remember.

Eugene Dadi should get a mention as well.

I think Bly replaced Tony Hateley. My first thought was Jeff Astle but then I seem to remember they played together for Notts. The manager may have been Eddie Lowe.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Civard Sprockel? Not a name that's easily forgotten!
    Couldn't even walk properly let alone play football

How has Ian Hamilton not got a mention yet!

There was a black tall lad back in the early 90's that I'm struggling to remember (I think my subconscious has blocked him out) that was always tripping over himself,I can remember him once being one on one with the goalie and over he went yet again,he made me that angry I got up and went home

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    There was a black tall lad back in the early 90's that I'm struggling to remember (I think my subconscious has blocked him out) that was always tripping over himself,I can remember him once being one on one with the goalie and over he went yet again,he made me that angry I got up and went home
    Sounds like Agana to me

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Sounds like Agana to me

Nah it definitely wasn't Agana,the trouble is I used to go down with a workmate who couldn't see why I disliked him so much so maybe it was just me,it's starting to bug me now

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Devon White ??

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast