+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Donkey in a Notts shirt

Biggest Donkey in a Notts shirt

Mick Waitt,6ft plus & saw smaller players out jump him. Tony Agana could tackle himself when he had the ball .Was so crap at Notts I felt sorry for him

Hands down Tony Agana.
    It is surely not possible to have anyone with so much expectation, be so utterly pants!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy View Post
    Hands down Tony Agana.
    It is surely not possible to have anyone with so much expectation, be so utterly pants!
    For the money we spent on Agana and what he was brought here to do, he was a disastrous signing, but he could play and did put the effort in. The crowd were very supportive of him, unlike - for example - The Burger Van.

Mick Waitt could be infuriating when it came to balls he should have won in the air but he did score goals.

I'd nominate Seamus McDonagh.

There's a ridiculous amount of competition for this title. I'll nominate Andy White.

Scoffham Fraser McHugh Arkins just three off top of my head who were nowhere near league standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
    There's a ridiculous amount of competition for this title. I'll nominate Andy White.
    Good shout about 6ft 3 and jumped like he was 2ft 3 !

Ricky Green......without a shadow. I bet Chesterfield coudn't believe their luck when we paid them a fee . Donkey doesn't come close.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
    He would probably be first choice for me as well, and as legs77 says he seemed to shrink when a high ball came his way. His only asset was winning the odd free kick when the ref thought there's no way the defender who was 8" shorter could win a header fairly. If Andy White in his 'prime' was playing for the opposition these days, I would put Dion Kelly-Evans to mark him confident that he would win the aerial battle.

Well, few of you chaps will remember Jackie Laine who was brought in (I think) to replace Jimmy Jackson and to link up with Stan Newsham.
    Now there was a donkey

Toss up between Hackworth and Aphexhead.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast