+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T how are you getting your sporting fix?

Watched Holland beating Spain 5-1 at the 2014 World Cup again yesterday on Clog TV. I am watching the old Rams games the club is putting up on RamsTV. Playing the lycra lout on my 20 speed Guerciotti Alero and relishing the almost empty roads.

I don't know where but I've definitely got a box of old stuff from years ago which include whipping top, snobs, marbles, a wonderball and some K'nockers!. If I can find it I could have some fun! I've got a hula hoop in the shed but I won't bother with that!

I've always thought that playing with k'nockers was a splendid activity. The bigger the better

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    I enjoy birding and associated reading, but can't do much field work at the moment, looks a bit strange if someone sees you looking out the window with binoculars!

I do a lot of Birding and photography and whilst you do have to be careful where you point your bins garden birdying can be fun its amazing what actually flys over!

Fortunately my daily walk takes me along a river and into a forest so getting a bit of variety.

Ah subbuteo, used to have a league with my mates when I was a ****ager, still have the football set and rugby set somewhere in the loft.

The rugby one was absolute tripe.

Crown Green bowling subbuteo was my favourite

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    The rugby one was absolute tripe.

Crown Green bowling subbuteo was my favourite
    Was there actually a crown on the subbuteo green or was it a flat one?

OMG an angling success

And it's not April 1st until Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    And it's not April 1st until Wednesday
    I always thought you were a shining wit

Thank you Mr Spooner

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)