+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Free to enter NCM Grand National sweepstake

O/T:- Free to enter NCM Grand National sweepstake

It takes more than a virus to stop Great British institutions like the office sweepstake, so if there is sufficient interest* I will organise a free to enter sweepstake on the 2020 Grand National which is due to be televised on ITV at 5:00 pm on Saturday. Unfortunately, it will be on the virtual race rather than the real race, but it will go ahead. All you have to do is register an interest, and the first 40 will be allocated a horse when the runners are known. The winner will get a £10 free bet on anything they want - it could be as diverse as Notts winning the FA Trophy, or Trump winning a second term, the winner gets to decide what the free bet is placed on. There is nothing to lose, and no horses or jockeys can be injured, and it's open to anyone who can post one here whether they are Notts fans or someone just looking in.

* sufficient interest means 10 or more taking part. If there are only 10, you will get 4 horses each, 20 would be two horses each and so on. It could provide a bit of light relief, so get your name down.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It takes more than a virus to stop Great British institutions like the office sweepstake, so if there is sufficient interest* I will organise a free to enter sweepstake on the 2020 Grand National which is due to be televised on ITV at 5:00 pm on Saturday. Unfortunately, it will be on the virtual race rather than the real race, but it will go ahead. All you have to do is register an interest, and the first 40 will be allocated a horse when the runners are known. The winner will get a £10 free bet on anything they want - it could be as diverse as Notts winning the FA Trophy, or Trump winning a second term, the winner gets to decide what the free bet is placed on. There is nothing to lose, and no horses or jockeys can be injured, and it's open to anyone who can post one here whether they are Notts fans or someone just looking in.

* sufficient interest means 10 or more taking part. If there are only 10, you will get 4 horses each, 20 would be two horses each and so on. It could provide a bit of light relief, so get your name down.
    Go on then.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Go on then.
    If I don't get the numbers, your lad and wife can have a horse.

Okey dokey - I’m in. Thanks.

Count me in

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If I don't get the numbers, your lad and wife can have a horse.
    Not sure we've got the room for one.

Nice one elite, I'm in.

Me, me, me.

I'll have a go please

Count me in.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast