+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Grealish

Jack Grealish

What an idiot. Assuming the stories are true, this surely warrants a prison sentence.

Another idiot.

Agree, but he won't get one. It'll be a fine and if he was drink driving community service but won't be doing that until this virus has gone away.

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Agree, but he won't get one. It'll be a fine and if he was drink driving community service but won't be doing that until this virus has gone away.
    What evidence is there? Twitter feed from Blues fans? Have the police got any actual evidence of wrong doing? It’s all hear say.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marshall View Post
    What an idiot. Assuming the stories are true, this surely warrants a prison sentence.
    What's he done now?

(For the benefit of those of us not glued to twitter).

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    What's he done now?

(For the benefit of those of us not glued to twitter).
    Crashed his car in a west mids street after allegedly spending the night partying with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    What evidence is there? Twitter feed from Blues fans? Have the police got any actual evidence of wrong doing? It’s all hear say.
    The story was featured on Good Morning Britain (ITV) and well sourced. I share your disappointment in a lad who served Notts well but there has been plenty of evidence that he behaves on occasion like a t w a t.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The story was featured on Good Morning Britain (ITV) and well sourced. I share your disappointment in a lad who served Notts well but there has been plenty of evidence that he behaves on occasion like a t w a t.
    I think what Notts78 is saying is that crashing a car and/or standing on the pavement in your slippers aren't punishable by imprisonment.

He probably was pissed and he does seem to make bad decisions but unless they catch him there and then over the limit I'm genuinely not sure if they can do anything.

Or have I just been watching too much Better Call Saul?!

Best you can say about it is that nobody was hurt and that it will hopefully make other footballers and people in general think twice before making an unnecessary venture out in the car, especially if they've had a drink.

Grealish has now returned home apparently.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast