+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grealish

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    I've no wish to engage in Jack bashing, but he's a 24 year old highly paid and talented young man who was honoured with the immense privilege of being awarded his boyhood team's Captain armband. He posted a message about staying home to save lives, so he knew full well the implications of what he did, and the power of his position to influence others. In exchange for that privilege, it is his selfish stupidity that is highlighted above that of any of the other selfish idiots, who have been lucky enough to fly under the radar. His behaviour is no worse than theirs, but he had a responsibility to be a good role model here. I suspect he knows that and accepts it.

Today it was reported that a healthy 13 year old boy died, in isolation, from the coronavirus today. If we all stay healthy, this time will pass for us, and Jack. That boy and many others will never get the chance to be bored.

I hope the money from the £150,000 fine will help the health service in Birmingham continue in the wonderful, selfless, and humbling work that they are doing to look after us all.

Keep safe everyone, including Jack x

So eloquently put Winnie.

As the total number of deaths escalate it’s so disappointing that not only Jack but others as well are unable to do what is being asked of them to protect people simply because they are bored. Unbelievable.

Take care everyone.

Well said Miss Winnie👍

Come on Grealish here is an oppertunity to get back some respect, be the first player to accept a 30% cut in wages during the Pandemic?

So, where’s the tabloid outrage now, only a quick line and 1 photo?
    Scotland Chief Medical advisor, flitting off to her holiday home, mmmmm Self-isolation maam.
    Londoners flooding parks, going about their business, then moaning about the infection rate.
    Cyclists roaming around in groups.
    Reality freaks inviting tabloids around for a photo of their crotch.
    Amir Khan having a curry gathering.
    Religion riding roughshod over morality. Services may be ‘cancelled’ but the doors of the palaces of hocus pocus are wide open for business (Freudian slip).
    And the latest, Kyle Walker and his orgy. An England International no less. Not some uncapped young fella from Brum.

You couldn’t make it up.

Did not hear about the kyle walker thang but Grealish is special, he is the darling, the boy next door pin up (to some people) mostly, the person you want to hate plus he has previous. It really is a case of 'should have know better' I think a change of hair cut and an effort to stay on his feet, whether at a new club or with us, use the anger and frustration to drive him to the next level. Jack's biggest enemy is himself!

Mason Mount and Declan Rice beat Jack to it in the isolation thing, by a few days. I suppose Brum is a goldfish bowl, compared to London’s vast, celebrity filled jungle.
    Being a Villan means you are part of the largest local support, but still despised by the majority of football fans in the area. Jack being a Villa hero is a double whammy for the bitter plebs either side of B6.
    He has to keep his hair, his playing style, his daft looking clothes and cheeky chappy demeanor. That’s who he is, he’s a flamboyant character. Lose one thing the rest will unfortunately follow. But he needs better people around him.

No truer words posted on here as your last 5 words Dave, ‘Jacks biggest enemy is himself’.

At times I think Jack is trying to hard to create "Brand Grealish" which makes him even more of a target, just like anyone in this nation who is famous there are haters. He of course has the world at his feet but with that comes the pressure of never being able to just switch off and be yourself because you're surrounded by wannabees which has to have an impact.

He has a bit of a bad-boy aura about him and with his talent I hope he can find the right people to nurture him.

A stain on humanity, who when you think he couldn't get lower manages dive to further depths.

I bet his dad wishes he had a w Ank instead of conceiving this cretin.

Go down but stay safe y'all.

You never fail to disappoint do you Mr Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    A stain on humanity, who when you think he couldn't get lower manages dive to further depths.

I bet his dad wishes he had a w Ank instead of conceiving this cretin.

Go down but stay safe y'all.
    Well, at least during this difficult time, Jack has the comfort of actually knowing who his father is, hey blood?

Stay classy blood, and stay safe. We wouldn't want the fine NHS staff having to nurse your pitiful existence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)