+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grealish

Grealish

What on earth is going on?

Undefendable, simple is, as simple does.

He may still be a hero to kids, but bl00dy hell.

Foxing idiot!!!

Should donate a months salary to the NHS, the div.
    Just had to be a blue nose on the scene giving his fowl mouthed opinion!
    Jack take note of all these blue noses, they have been self isolating for years!🤣
    He said sorry, now cough up, no pun intended, go home get your head down and say nothing!
    Hopefully you have not ruined your big money move to United but part of me hopes you have!

Footballers eh - one brain cell most of them, such a talent and now he'll be hounded for this but only has himself to blame.

Look, he’s a 24 year old bloke, loaded beyond belief, sculptured by today’s snowflake social media, he’s been an idiot. He’s been a d1ck. He’s surrounded by other snowflakes, who’ve brainwashed him into thinking that he’s instructable, loved by all. These leeches care more about being associated with Jack, than Jack’s wellbeing.

He’s learning the hard way, and his lack of intelligence means that he still hasn’t copped on to these leeches. Hopefully this will blow over soon, as there are so many other loaded young adults just waiting to take his crown. For me his biggest crime is his choice of mates, you lie with dogs, you get fleas.

Yes he’s an idiot, but he’s my idiot, so fox off to all the bitter, hateful, hysterical hypocrites, who have never even stepped on the cracks in the pavement.

P.s. I thought RMC lived in a big house with an unopenable gate? Why, when he obviously had no future in the Midlands, would he choose to sell up and buy a Penthouse in Brum? Surely he’d want to be miles away from the place.

A few of things to comment on here and by the way nice to hear anything on this site at the minute!
    1. We are not all saints
    2. Grealish is not 17 anymore
    3. How has the club advised to act during this uncertain spell
    4. No one alive in the UK has been under such control
    5. He looked from the mobile clip, off his head
    6. Drink driving or drugs?
    7. RMC does not live there now

I think know he knows he was an idiot but this aint a regular guy who got in a fight and lost his job, No, he is an adult who did not listen to his own words of so called Wisdom, A high profiIe person, I dont think he will do it again. He is being lambasted by hypocrits who make out they are whiter than white but come on, living the priviledged life he has deserves some more respect he has shown. This was 2 fingers up to the NHS, thats how it will be seen by millions but now the news has something to talk about other than the Virus, he is getting and the club are gettimg all the headlines you just dont want. Jack does loads for the needy, charity and us, an all round nice guy but this kind of thing could ruin him, he has to do something of worth After it is over to make up, something big!!
    I heard Ian Wright speaking highly of him but also called him a prat.
    So Jack, before you go and ruin yourself, lay low and hopefully other idiots like Pierse Morgan can just shut up. Cannot stand thst t4at.
    Hopefully we get to play our game in hand and he scores the winner and we survive the drop, he will soon become the hero again!

Love to know who the other 2 prem players were, one an England International.
    My guess
    Mings & Barry?????

Lets move on!

I'M GOING MAD BEING STUCK IN! And I'm used to it, I couldn't give a flying **** what Grealish did. He gave his details and fessed up...
    How many others out there would have just drove off? He's a good kid, but that's all he is a kid, a footballer used to weekly adrenaline rushes, stuck inside for the duration. If it means Utd or whoever no longer want him...GOOD! We do.

I dont think this will put off United, honestly! Just gutter press spin!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    A few of things to comment on here and by the way nice to hear anything on this site at the minute!
    1. We are not all saints
    2. Grealish is not 17 anymore
    3. How has the club advised to act during this uncertain spell
    4. No one alive in the UK has been under such control
    5. He looked from the mobile clip, off his head
    6. Drink driving or drugs?
    7. RMC does not live there now

I think know he knows he was an idiot but this aint a regular guy who got in a fight and lost his job, No, he is an adult who did not listen to his own words of so called Wisdom, A high profiIe person, I dont think he will do it again. He is being lambasted by hypocrits who make out they are whiter than white but come on, living the priviledged life he has deserves some more respect he has shown. This was 2 fingers up to the NHS, thats how it will be seen by millions but now the news has something to talk about other than the Virus, he is getting and the club are gettimg all the headlines you just dont want. Jack does loads for the needy, charity and us, an all round nice guy but this kind of thing could ruin him, he has to do something of worth After it is over to make up, something big!!
    I heard Ian Wright speaking highly of him but also called him a prat.
    So Jack, before you go and ruin yourself, lay low and hopefully other idiots like Pierse Morgan can just shut up. Cannot stand thst t4at.
    Hopefully we get to play our game in hand and he scores the winner and we survive the drop, he will soon become the hero again!

Love to know who the other 2 prem players were, one an England International.
    My guess
    Mings & Barry?????

Lets move on!
    Nos 5 + 6 ?????? Just adding fuel to the fire. He’s a dopey sounding f u cker at the best of times.

The two players put forward in your post must be delighted to be dragged into this. By the time the Chinese whisperers have finished they’ll be hung drawn and quartered. One of the two isn’t even a premier league player. The other one is self-isolating with family in Dorset.

True it won’t put urinal off, but I’d say that his price has just halved.

I've no wish to engage in Jack bashing, but he's a 24 year old highly paid and talented young man who was honoured with the immense privilege of being awarded his boyhood team's Captain armband. He posted a message about staying home to save lives, so he knew full well the implications of what he did, and the power of his position to influence others. In exchange for that privilege, it is his selfish stupidity that is highlighted above that of any of the other selfish idiots, who have been lucky enough to fly under the radar. His behaviour is no worse than theirs, but he had a responsibility to be a good role model here. I suspect he knows that and accepts it.

Today it was reported that a healthy 13 year old boy died, in isolation, from the coronavirus today. If we all stay healthy, this time will pass for us, and Jack. That boy and many others will never get the chance to be bored.

I hope the money from the £150,000 fine will help the health service in Birmingham continue in the wonderful, selfless, and humbling work that they are doing to look after us all.

Keep safe everyone, including Jack x
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 31-03-2020 at 09:15 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)