+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Am I Quiz (No 17)

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Jon Nurse
    Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Jon Nurse
    Winner.

I am Jon Nurse

I spent my career at the lower levels of football. L1, L2, Conference and below

I represented my country. Barbados

You would have thought I'd be better off in a different profession. Nurse maybe?

I have the unusual experience of playing against my brother at International level. Chris who played for Guyana

I'm not sure I even scored the goal I'm best known for? Was it me or Kevin Ellison?

I am sure I upset Paul Warne during his playing days. He was on the Rotherham bench that day.

I was once part of a team that won a game and therefore lost out on the chance to be the first to do something. 2007 FA Trophy Final. First competitive game at the new Wembley. On the bench for Stevenage who beat Kidderminister 3-2. As a result, as losers they got to go up the 107 steps first.

Three years later, with another team, won again at the same place by the same score. 2010. 3-2 for D&R over the Millers.

At my retirement, they might have shown the most successful of a beloved British Film series to get me to continue playing. "Oo er Mrs!" Carry On Nurse. Biggest Carry On Box Office success, reportedly played for 3 years in some cinemas in the US.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123