+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some happier news in this turmoil of isolation

Some happier news in this turmoil of isolation

It was my granddaughters 9th birthday on sunday, but due to the isolation restrictions her birthday party and the family get together had to be cancelled.

However she was cheered up when, Ladapo, Ogbene, Wood, Smith, Barlaser and MacDonald all sent her happy birthday and best wishes videos via twitter.

Made her day

UTM

Great news Grist and good to see you back on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It was my granddaughters 9th birthday on sunday, but due to the isolation restrictions her birthday party and the family get together had to be cancelled.

However she was cheered up when, Ladapo, Ogbene, Wood, Smith, Barlaser and MacDonald all sent her happy birthday and best wishes videos via twitter.

Made her day

UTM
    Great stuff - lovely to hear Grist. Thanks for sharing some happy news. She must have been chuffed to bits

Thats a nice touch Grist

Excellent stuff.

Made her day

UTM
    Top Grandad for organising this....👍👍

NB. Where have you been fella?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Top Grandad for organising this....👍👍

NB. Where have you been fella?
    Wasn’t me that set it up it was my son so can’t take any credit.

As for where I’ve been the answer is nowhere really, I have been busy with some family matters but I have been avoiding the site because the absence of football has meant the site is dominated by the usual “points scorers’ that only seem happy if they are criticising other posters replies, and the usual suspects that seem to want to impress on people how wonderful their lives are.

So not for me at the moment.

Thanks for asking though Brin (and also Crash who I think asked in an earlier thread)

Wasn’t me that set it up it was my son so can’t take any credit.

As for where I’ve been the answer is nowhere really, I have been busy with some family matters but I have been avoiding the site because the absence of football has meant the site is dominated by the usual “points scorers’ that only seem happy if they are criticising other posters replies, and the usual suspects that seem to want to impress on people how wonderful their lives are.

So not for me at the moment.

Thanks for asking though Brin (and also Crash who I think asked in an earlier thread)
    Site is bloody full of bloody Who am I football quizzes that need someone of your advancing years to tackle

More happier news no Wimbledon.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    More happier news no Wimbledon.
    I realise that's tongue in cheek Crash as like everything else going on it's probably terrible news for many thousands of 'ordinary folk' whose livelihood depends on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast