+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Notts and Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I reckon we signed Coronca Virus when Moniz was in charge.

Another Branston cock-up.
    Ha ha that made me laugh.

I wonder if Nott_On_Your_Nelly will be a one post wonder, or if he/she/it will manage a second post? If the second post does materialise, I will offer a few words of friendly advice to NOYN. The art of spoof accounts and trolling is a difficult one to master, and you failed big time. You either have to be vaguely credible (and you were nowhere near) or an open piss take which is occasional and funny (like Bass Turd).

Pity we can't recall all the old posts, because at times like this 'Bass Turd's Best Bits' would be well worth a view!

I know it is April fools tomorrow but I can assure you all I am not a spoof. I was asking a serious question. I am quite angered that the team I've supported since I was a lad have done this after I have spent money, money which I frankly cant afford to waste on a season ticket and now they cancel games. I am considering making a formal complaint and asking for a refund. I've supported Neal Ardley from day one and defended him against all the morons that have called for his sacking but sorry Neal, not more defending of you from me. The Corongavirus is just been hyped by media. Notts and other teams have likely done this to save face and used it as an excuse to stop playing and have a break, all while living off the profits of our money paid for season tickets. I know many supporters of other National League team who are annoyed with this situation and want their money back!

Quote Originally Posted by Nott_On_Your_Nelly View Post
    I know it is April fools tomorrow but I can assure you all I am not a spoof. I was asking a serious question. I am quite angered that the team I've supported since I was a lad have done this after I have spent money, money which I frankly cant afford to waste on a season ticket and now they cancel games. I am considering making a formal complaint and asking for a refund. I've supported Neal Ardley from day one and defended him against all the morons that have called for his sacking but sorry Neal, not more defending of you from me. The Corongavirus is just been hyped by media. Notts and other teams have likely done this to save face and used it as an excuse to stop playing and have a break, all while living off the profits of our money paid for season tickets. I know many supporters of other National League team who are annoyed with this situation and want their money back!
    Corongavirus. Ha ha.

The Corongavirus is just been hyped by media.
    So as well as fighting coronavirus, we are also battling coronca virus and Corongavirus!

Seeing as NOYN said it's just been hyped by the media, my money is on a Lullapie second account.

Given I can't leave the country it would be a trifle difficult. Shame as I had a double Wembley visit planned and a week on the beers in Lawndon Town. Oh well, the gardens looking bloody marvellous though!

I'm very worried about the possibilty of the congavirus when we'll all have to keep hold of each other - no social distancing allowed.

Oh here come the grammer police. I didnt think it would be this sort of site

Oh here come the grammer police. I didnt think it would be this sort of site
    If you are going to hang around on here for any length of time, the Grammar Police are the least of your problems.....wait until the "Usual Suspects" start tag-teaming you....nightmare

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast