+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dog Lee makes astonishing offer on Season Tickets

Dog Lee makes astonishing offer on Season Tickets

Barnsley FC Chairman Dog Lee has announced the following to fans--

"Look, I will level with you. I have shed loads of money and I am considerably richer than you. I can announce that I will make all Season Tickets free next season as a thank you for sticking with us through a sh1te season on the pitch."

This offer will only be available via the Box Office up to midday on 1st April 2020.

Dog has tweeted that he hopes every fan takes up the offer. He said--

"The £4 million cost is a p1ss in the ocean to me but I know it will make a significant difference financially to our great fans. Go Barnsley."

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Barnsley FC Chairman Dog Lee has announced the following to fans--

"Look, I will level with you. I have shed loads of money and I am considerably richer than you. I can announce that I will make all Season Tickets free next season as a thank you for sticking with us through a sh1te season on the pitch."

This offer will only be available via the Box Office up to midday on 1st April 2020.
    Can't believe I missed this.
    Do you think he'll extend the deadline for me if I send him a grovelling letter?
    Always knew he was a decent chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Can't believe I missed this.
    Do you think he'll extend the deadline for me if I send him a grovelling letter?
    Always knew he was a decent chap.
    When its gone its gone.

Buy 1 get 1 free

Unfortunately the Box Office was closed this morning so no fans could take advantage of the free offer.

Normal Season Ticket Renewal Information will be sent out in the near future.

He can keep mine. Corona or no Corona Barnsley F.C has been a festering pile of turd for years.

Apparently this virus lives on hard surfaces for 48 hours, clothes for 72 hours, metal for 96 hours and grass for 6 months! Our pitch must be infected as it's caused our players to sh1t themselves on numerous occassions this season.

We are undefeated since the 0-2 ooam defeat to Cardiff a month ago on March 7th. If we keep the undefeated run going we will close that 7 pt gap and stay up.

COYR !