+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who Am I Quiz (No 19)

Ian Porterfield

Kevin Keegan

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Kevin Keegan
    Winner. Now explain the clues (That invite is open to anyone)
    Last edited by CAMiller; 01-04-2020 at 08:25 PM.

I can explain how the first four were Franz Beckenbauer.

I don't think "Perfect" was playing at a key moment in my life.

Pass

My personal trophy cabinet is probably bigger than most clubs'.

Self-Evident

I once received injuries that would make today's players wince, but I carried on.

Back problems in world cup run?

I hold one unenviable record at International level.
    Pass

I played and managed at Millmoor.

Newcastle - Newcastle/Fulham?

One of my best known partnerships was with a twin.

Pass

I got one chance on the biggest stage and blew it.

Missed an easy, critical goal against Spain in (his only game in) World Cup?

I tried something else and at 31 it was a bit of a flop.

Music?

I have quite a number of things in common with Rod 'the nod' Fern (RIP).

Pass

I'm a Yorkshire lad with a rags to riches story.

Donny Lad

I'm best known for playing in the 3 colours that were in the question of the age old puzzle with the answer "A Newspaper".

Black and White (Newcastle) and red all over (Liverpool)

Superstars bike injury

Brut - Henry Cooper
    Last edited by howdydoo; 01-04-2020 at 08:51 PM.

Well done Nogbad and Howdy

I am Kevin Keegan

I don't think "Perfect" was playing at a key moment in my life. A one hit wonder for Fairground Attraction. I met my wife in 1970 on the Waltzer at Doncaster fair.

My personal trophy cabinet is probably bigger than most clubs'. 3 First Division titles, FA Cup, European Cup, 2 UEFA Cups, 3 Championship titles as manager...

I once received injuries that would make today's players wince, but I carried on. Bike injuries on Superstars. "These people here in the stands have come here to see me make a fool of myself and they've got a right to it!"

I hold one unenviable record at International level. Lowest winning percentage of any (non caretaker) England manager.

I played and managed at Millmoor. Newcastle, Man City and maybe others.

One of my best known partnerships was with a twin. Henry Cooper (twin was George) on the Brut ads.

I got one chance on the biggest stage and blew it. Only ever played 26 minutes as a sub in the World Cup Finals, got 1 chance against Spain and missed it potentially costing England a semi-final place.

I tried something else and at 31 it was a bit of a flop. "Head Over Heels in Love" peaked at 31 in the singles chart.

I have quite a number of things in common with Rod 'the nod' Fern (RIP). Played football, scored a hat trick at Millmoor, had my Poodle Perm hairstyle voted as one of the worst in football as was the Comb Over.

I'm a Yorkshire lad with a rags to riches story. Born in Doncaster with a very humble upbringing.

I'm best known for playing in the 3 colours that were in the question of the age old puzzle with the answer "A Newspaper". "What is black and white and read (red) all over?". Newcastle and Liverpool
    Last edited by CAMiller; 02-04-2020 at 12:18 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234