+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone taken up a new hobby or gone back to one whilst locked down

Growing a beard...

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    It's exactly that feeling of "I've survived another strange day - I've earned a beer!"

I think a beer a day is OK, the trick is not to turn one into several... Only on Fridays and Saturdays and occasionally Thursdays
    Rapidly followed by Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays

duty keeps me off the drink haha

by the time I've made my final visit of the day to my aunt ( I need to drive there) I cant be bothered to pour a drink .............

one day! I have a feeling when this is all over - i feel she may be neglected for the big party/kneesup/celebration that will happen - and i'll be mortal...........

Not a new hobby but planning on keeping up with my current one which is climbing. I've just ordered 100 holds from my local center which has unfortunately had to close for the time being. I've also bought aload of ply board and once all delivered I'm converting my garage into my own bouldering pit. Canny wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Rapidly followed by Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
    Nailed it

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Not a new hobby but planning on keeping up with my current one which is climbing. I've just ordered 100 holds from my local center which has unfortunately had to close for the time being. I've also bought aload of ply board and once all delivered I'm converting my garage into my own bouldering pit. Canny wait.
    Man, I'm jealous. More than most other things, I'm missing the climbing.

It's killing me zip. It's my main form of exercise that I actually enjoy doing. Can't wait to start my little project though. I'm having two 8ft walls either side of the garage opposite each other then I'm build across the roof so I can climb from one side to the other .

i have taken to doing up my dads old lamberetta

i have several and me and dad were going to do this one up together
    his mum had made grandad strip it down as dad had two crashes on it

Nan gave it to me when she realised i had a few

never got it done when dad was around and decided sunday to get a start on it

taking it to lincs lambretta to straighten the frame out
    i will do the engine and bits and pieces
    will get 8 ball to do the paint
    nad will get the seat done by a friend who has done a few for me

hope to get it done for iow if it goes ahead

always got loads of things on the go trouble is i got a short attention span so jump from one to another regular

at the mo doing ancestry but have been stuck on my grandfather ( 6th) 1768 though think his dad got 6 months in fleet prison for bigamy he also had his hand burnt for his crime

Something is bothering me about this whole virus thing.

There are elements who live among us who hate our guts. I'm looking at ISIS and fanatics of that ilk.

Are these fkers being watched right now?

They blow themselves and kids up at concerts and try to kill as many of us as possible with cars, vans and knives.

These cnts must be jumping up and down with glee right now and it must seem like manner from heaven - it wouldn't cost them a thought to spread this thing far and wide where ever they go by whatever means possible

Like some other murderer once said, "they haven't gone away you know."

Sorry for the rant, but feel it is something that needed to be pointed out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)