+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets for 2020-21

Once all this pish is over with we should do that.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Once all this pish is over with we should do that.
    Thanks Terence really appreciated.

Who knows what will happen but the club we all love needs to go on. For me personally it's a bit of an odd situation. For years I have had a season ticket in the ETU but recently it has become (physically) too difficult for me to do this. This means, for the past 3 matches I have taken my newly purchased electric chair and been in the Shed. So, for next season I was going to discuss the options of what I will be doing going forward. Given most of the staff have been furloughed I'm not sure what/when I can do this as I certainly can't just renew my season ticket. It'll be interesting to see how the club plans to do this, I'm guessing on-line orders only otherwise how would it be possible?
    Don't know if this is of any help to you but I was in the Shed last season as the person I go to games with had had a stroke but we are now able to go back to our seat in GF lower. We were told that when United are back in the Premier league the Shed won't be available to folk with disabilities due to large away supports so if I was you I'd be trying to get moved into another disabled area. I realise this will be difficult due to present circumstances.

Tell you what Tel - ****ing hats off to you - you shed loving *******! I know you didnt mean it but that post moved me to tears mate. Here is me moaning about the bloke 3 rows in front of me! Shedrule x

Sorry to hear of your difficulties Terrance. Arabest. Hope u get sorted for a decent Tanny view next season (hopefully)

I am sure the nice people at Tannadice will reorganise your seat when all this is done with.
    Well done Terrance though for your dedicated support. (I once thought you were the official club spokesman - the voice of reason from a management point of view. Apologies).

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Tell you what Tel - ****ing hats off to you - you shed loving *******! I know you didnt mean it but that post moved me to tears mate. Here is me moaning about the bloke 3 rows in front of me! Shedrule x
    At a time of uncertainty like no other in our lifetime's one post on this board has given me food for thought,it was posted tonight by one of our Mods Terence.I was shocked by his post because his mobility was much better the last time i spoke to him.He has a very strong character compared to most of us because he has never mentioned it before on here.
    I am still worried about the future of the bedsit and my small business but its small beer compared to what TTT has had to endure and for me his post tonight has put a lot of things into perspective,FACT.

Can i just point out to posters its not FN Terrance its Terence as Arthur occasionally referred to Terry McCann in series 1 to 7 of Minder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I am sure the nice people at Tannadice will reorganise your seat when all this is done with.
    Well done Terrance though for your dedicated support. (I once thought you were the official club spokesman - the voice of reason from a management point of view. Apologies).
    Yeah, and they've really looked after me for quite some time now. For the last couple of years I've been able to use the lift in the main entrance of that Tannadice as it cut out quite a number of stairs for me. Just a little example but there have been loads more.

Cheers for the kind words though folks but the way I look at it is there are people with more to worry about than me in the world, especially right now.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 02-04-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Yeah, and they've really looked after me for quite some time now. For the last couple of years I've been able to use the lift in the main entrance of that Tannadice as it cut out quite a number of stairs for me. Just a little example but there have been loads more.

Cheers for the kind words though folks but but the way I look at it is there are people with more to worry about than me in the world, especially right now.
    Fantastic stuff Terry.

Re the OP I think the club are right to allow those that want to buy a ticket for next season. Whatever happens if there is football on at Tannadice we would want to go and see it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)