+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notts Start a Crowdfunder

Notts Start a Crowdfunder

Morning all. Just in case anyone is interested, Notts have started a crowdfunder as a source of immediate income, and are also donating 10% of all monies raised to Age UK Nottingham.

For pledges starting from £10, you can get various things in return as per the below links. You can also buy match tickets that you can use for any game next season - another good idea I think given the club need income now.

I think this is a great idea, and have signed up to have my name in a programme and on the scoreboard for £20 for any game next season, whenever that will be. I do however appreciate I am more fortunate than others in being able to afford to do this - obviously it's only a good idea if you have the cash to spare!

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/nottscounty

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ampaign-010420

I'd prefer to simply buy a donation from the club shop, ie Zero goods for £x.

Is that possible, seems to me you have to buy an item.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

This is an excellent initiative and one I will support. Thanks for sharing as I’d missed it.

So, to answer the point, I see there are two ways. Either donate an amount (any amount) and all goes to the cause, or ..... pick an award.

Looking at the rewards, they are not bad at all. There are loads to pick from (i.e £40 for 2 match day tickets) or £85 for two replica shirts. I’m a season ticket holder so not interested in match day tickets, but if you are not, it’s a good way to support the club and send £4 to a good cause. We usually buy 2 shirts every year, so, it seems a no brainier to me to do that, so I’ll be most likely going for that option.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBoots View Post
    This is an excellent initiative and one I will support. Thanks for sharing as I’d missed it.

So, to answer the point, I see there are two ways. Either donate an amount (any amount) and all goes to the cause, or ..... pick an award.

Looking at the rewards, they are not bad at all. There are loads to pick from (i.e £40 for 2 match day tickets) or £85 for two replica shirts. I’m a season ticket holder so not interested in match day tickets, but if you are not, it’s a good way to support the club and send £4 to a good cause. We usually buy 2 shirts every year, so, it seems a no brainier to me to do that, so I’ll be most likely going for that option.

Just do it, I have, it helps our club, a few quid each can make a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Just do it, I have, it helps our club, a few quid each can make a big difference.
    £10,000 raised so far of which £1,000 goes to Age UK Notts.

Bump. I'm happy to support this and I'm pleased we're over halfway to the target already. I hope others join in too.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

They've added 3 extra options and a £30 club shop voucher is one of them.

Currently stands at £12,345. What's the odds of that happening?

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Currently stands at £12,345. What's the odds of that happening?
    Not anymore! Another £90 on the total.

I'm just bumping this back up again in case anybody has missed it. The total is over £16,000 now so only £4,000 to go to reach the target!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast