+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.i.p

So Pboro it killed 247 sick people and 13 fit. I really dont get your point unless the sick dont count in your book

no 247 had underlying health issues
    i believe this can be many things
    heart problems breating problems etc etc etc

but i do wonder why the goverment counts a death against the virus when clearly the virus isnt the main reason they have died
    ie many were in hospital with other illness before they caught the virus .
    my sister in law and niece are nurses and they are fuming that the 3 deaths in peterborough were said to be from the virus

they say this makes people think the hospitals arent keeping up with the sanitising etc

but many of those dying are aged ,already ill and being treated or have issues that say even seasonal flu could kill

infact seasonal flu kills 17,000 people a year in the uk ,many like the virus from underlying health issues

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    "blown out of proportion"!!!
    people are dying as a direct result of contracting this virus! regardless if they had other health concerns or not, this virus has killed them off.

Infact the same virus killed a 13 year old child yesterday that was fit and healthy. The virus has killed doctors who have been treating the sick.

Blown out of proportion is not a term id use to describe it! and until you are in a position to give a qualified assesment of the severity of this virus, id ask you to keep your mouth shut!
    This isnt a game, its not the Pboro show like this board has turned into, this has actually brought the entire globe to a standstill and is killing hundreds of thousands of people!

but its ok, pboro doesnt agree

****ing moron
    oh i agree its killing people
    its not killing as many people as seasonla flu does

at the death rate from it is lower than many other ilnesses

infact i predict more people will die or be serioulsy injured in road accidents this year than from the virus

infact many more people will die from cancer than the virus 450 people a day roughly

so what i mean when saying its getting blown out of proportion i mean by the amount of deaths against everyday happeneings

people are looking at those that have been reported to have it
    which is good

what they dot say is the amount that
    a are not ill enough to be admitted
    B the survival rate

imnot in a position to give a qualified assesment ,i would say at this time no one is but from facts i can certainly have an opinion

Most people who die of coronavirus are not given a autopsy. They are said to die of natural causes of influenza. Keeping the true numbers low.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    "blown out of proportion"!!!
    people are dying as a direct result of contracting this virus! regardless if they had other health concerns or not, this virus has killed them off.

Infact the same virus killed a 13 year old child yesterday that was fit and healthy. The virus has killed doctors who have been treating the sick.

Blown out of proportion is not a term id use to describe it! and until you are in a position to give a qualified assesment of the severity of this virus, id ask you to keep your mouth shut!
    This isnt a game, its not the Pboro show like this board has turned into, this has actually brought the entire globe to a standstill and is killing hundreds of thousands of people!

but its ok, pboro doesnt agree

****ing moron
    I see the pr1ck is back again FFS

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    no 247 had underlying health issues
    i believe this can be many things
    heart problems breating problems etc etc etc

but i do wonder why the goverment counts a death against the virus when clearly the virus isnt the main reason they have died
    ie many were in hospital with other illness before they caught the virus .
    my sister in law and niece are nurses and they are fuming that the 3 deaths in peterborough were said to be from the virus

they say this makes people think the hospitals arent keeping up with the sanitising etc

but many of those dying are aged ,already ill and being treated or have issues that say even seasonal flu could kill

infact seasonal flu kills 17,000 people a year in the uk ,many like the virus from underlying health issues

dickhead, "seasonal flu kills 17'000 people a year in the uk" this virus has killed 2921 people in 30 days in the uk and the rate is climbing!!

you are a complete and utter tlt! there is no way your sister in law or niece are nurses and angry at the stats of three people!

absolutely no way!!

my wife, sister and both of my sister in laws are nurses and are devestated at what they are seeing and could not give two ****s about the stats !!

my children have not seen their mother for 10 days because she is treating people suspected of having caught the virus and i have been told first hand by her that these people who are dying, actually die alone with nobody with them because of the severity of the virus.
    no loved ones at the bed side, they die alone.

Nurses are a different breed to normal people, they care about the job and couldnt give two ****s about the stats

this is not a debating thread once more hijacked - no more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)