+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: League ended

And for Jobby i think this is hilarious - id be fuming if a thistle fan or Jobby himself. Which is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    ICT need the money, Dundee too (but they will vote no)- Dunfermline and Ayr may be the key votes. But reckon they may need money more. I actually dont mind if we dont get a trophy or term champions and just promoted. Obviously finishing season to large crowds and winning it would be ideal but not going to happen. Weve won league anyway.
    Me too. I am really not fussed about trophies etc, infact if we can get back up on the quiet, we can pretend that this absurd episode in our history never actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Me too. I am really not fussed about trophies etc, infact if we can get back up on the quiet, we can pretend that this absurd episode in our history never actually happened.
    just like Dundee (well Peter) have done with pre 1979 Utd

What’s the sketch with the 75% majority anyway? Is it 75% per each division or a simple 75% majority of ALL clubs in the divisions?

What’s the sketch with the 75% majority anyway? Is it 75% per each division or a simple 75% majority of ALL clubs in the divisions?
    I assumed it was 75% of all clubs in the three divisions but it's not clear really.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I assumed it was 75% of all clubs in the three divisions but it's not clear really.
    Yeh it’s not that clear TTT. If it’s all Clubs it’ll sail through, if it’s per division I think the Championship may be too close to call.

I think if the vote is to end the season and promote/relegate then the reconstruction will happen after this prior to any new season starting.

The way i read it is 75% of all 42 clubs will be voting.

Well funnily enough next door it’s still null and void as the ‘preferred’ option. Strange that.

Well funnily enough next door it’s still null and void as the ‘preferred’ option. Strange that.
    Are they still be led by Captain Sensible?.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)