+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: League ended

League ended

In Belgium, https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52138270

Club Brugge are 15 points clear of second-placed Gent at the top of the table.

Will Doncaster have the bottle to do the same here???

Who knows but the English leagues are ****ting themselves if this article is anything to go by. Proof that TV are pulling a lot of strings in the decision making process.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...-bill-21796461

I said the same on our league proposal thread mate,maybe the Record follow me or maybe not.

English premier league clubs shyting themselves as an unfinished season could cost them £762 million in broadcasting money.Throw in lost sponsorship etc its over a billion pounds.They need to get them outstanding fixtures played.

Interesting to read posts from a guy who calls himself Mr Sensible, he thinks that a once in a lifetime pandemic should lead to the Scottish League's being null and void.Anyone on here wanting to guess which of the liquidated or administration clubs he follows?.To throw you off the scent a little he says it would be a disgrace if Hearts were relegated with 10 games to go,there are in FACT 8 games to go.
    I think you will all know these thoughts can only come from the mind of a supporter of an establishment club who have phucked up yet another season.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Interesting to read posts from a guy who calls himself Mr Sensible, he thinks that a once in a lifetime pandemic should lead to the Scottish League's being null and void.Anyone on here wanting to guess which of the liquidated or administration clubs he follows?.To throw you off the scent a little he says it would be a disgrace if Hearts were relegated with 10 games to go,there are in FACT 8 games to go.
    I think you will all know these thoughts can only come from the mind of a supporter of an establishment club who have phucked up yet another season.
    I haven’t had a peek next door but I would imagine that some of the usual suspects will be calling for null and void and you do wonder why? Especially as they had actually picked up a bit of form and it would mean throwing away a genuine chance of play off promotion and definitely condemn their team to a second season of fizzy pop fun. Much like when they laughed when we lost to St Mirren when they didn’t appear to ‘get’ that that meant their own following promotion tilt was going to be so much harder. They seem to have a real addiction to cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

Strange bunch.

Spot on. If we are kept down it means that it is likely that the Funsters won’t be back in the top flight until 2022 at the earliest.

FWIW I though the fun had a chance with the play offs - they should be wanting opportunity to go up whilst other teams like Dunfermline are bit weaker this year than might be next

The Funsters are never going to kiss silver so they can't delight in there own success.
    The only glimmer of a smile they can have is when United have a bit of misfortune.

The biggest mystery to me is how any supporter of the Dees thought that Mr Sensible was an appropriate user name,he must have considered thousands of others before he plumped for that.

I would have liked the remaining games played out (behind closed doors if needs) but after four years of this Fundesliga pish I’m really beyond caring and couldn’t give a flying phuck how it happens now. If this report is accurate then it’s getting closer and closer. Who knows, maybe even this week? The seethe will be strong in the Funsters.............

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...ater-phfq8wgdd

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)