+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Am I Quiz (No 21)

Earl Jude Jean scored a hat-trick for us... can't remember who it was against though (or final score)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 03-04-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Lee Williamson, he was always injured.

nah
    Last edited by howdydoo; 03-04-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Paddy Kenny

Jim McDonagh

Marc Joseph

Give in

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    Nouha Dicko
    Winner.

I am Nouha Dicko

Injuries followed me around, as did financial woes. I have had an injury prone career and both Strasbourg and Blackpool where I played ran into financial problems.

I have played for clubs in 3 countries. In France, England and The Netherlands.

The Holy Spirit has played a part in my career, and not in a good way. When Nuno Espírito Santo (Holy Spirit) took over at Wolves it signalled the end of my time there.

I have played at International level, but not for the country of my birth. Born in France played for Mali.

Sartorially, to some extent I seem to have been following the advice of a popular Netflix series. Orange is the New Black. Played for 3 teams that played in 'orangish' attire, Blackpool, Wolves, Hull

I played on both sides of the Roses but am much closer to a different battle site today. Wigan and Blackpool (Red Rose), Hull and Rotherham (White Rose) and currently at Vitesse Arnhem, site of The Battle of Arnhem (A Bridge Too Far).

I sat on the bench at Wembley two years in a row, got on the pitch on both occasions for a grand total of 4 minutes. For Backpool in the 2012 Championship play offs and for Wigan in the 2013 Charity Shield.

I played for the Millers. 5 goals in 5 league games (6 goals in 6 games total).

I was playing when an RUFC player scored a hat trick but they lost the game. I scored 4 for Wolves in the 6-4 win when Agard scored a hat trick.

LOL should have waited until you got back.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    LOL should have waited until you got back.
    Sorry about that. He posted the correct name about 10 minutes after I logged off for the night. It's still only 7:20am here so generally between around 7am and 3pm your time I'm kipping.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123