+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stats and the incorrect way muppets use them

Stats and the incorrect way muppets use them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kfArTnHHiQ

How's the lock down gan bony lads and lasses?

Am gan canny out here in the gulf. Working from home is alright; I have an office in the house but spend most of my day outside by the pool as the weather is perfect this time of you. My biggest challenge in avoiding day drinking 'it's 5 o'clock somewhere!' a wiser man than I once said!

I came across this interesting little video from Tifo Football - part of the Athletic sports website. Interesting stuff.

Great to see Dubravka getting the recognition he deserves - seeing what a joke Pickford was did make me laugh. Enjoy

That was good. Steve Bruce's brain (such as it is) would be slowly tricklong out of his ears halfway through watching this. Mind, tbf, I wouldn't want to go out for a drink with this fella.

Cheers, man. Stay well.

Thanks for that Ragatino. Very interesting. Makes you see things from a different perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Thanks for that Ragatino. Very interesting. Makes you see things from a different perspective.
    Cheers Pat.

I'm always interested in the physical and psychological side of the game.

Like me I'm sure you get P**sed off with the BS most pundits spout on the likes of SkySports. So it's interesting to hear for really intelligent break down of facts rather than 'I used to be a football player and I know best' garbage.

So many of the modern pundits are literally stealing a living. During this period of no football and not listening to those clown prattle on really makes it clear we don't need them.

Before the season was suspended I watched a match on a dodgy stream with no commentary just the atmospherics - it was way more enjoyable than listening to those pompous, pretentious platitudes when it's Man U or Liverpool etc and just the complete and utter negativity when it's us.

There is an entire industry which are not necessary!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)