+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digital Sports Group .... ???

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    google analytics is on any traffic site and is commonly used to present site owners with a ton of useful stats. I live in it. Most of the others are delivering cookie based ad content. For example I see adverts for stuff in AU and you probably see an advert for Boots, M& S and so on.
    I don't see any ads but have you seen the list of advertisers? It is, or was, massive.

http is not adequate at all as your password is being sent unencrtypted over the internet. Which means that even someone like me could work out how to intercept it and log in to your account on here find out your email address and if the password is the same as that cause mayhem. Worryingly the default setting for footy mad is http with no https redirect automatically which is dead easy to do and is pretty standard stuff nowadays. For this site users should make sure that their password is different to any others they use.
    Feel free to. I look forward to seeing an email from you and a post from you purporting to be from me. And even if you do do I care? This isn't a banking or shopping site but Swale will Red card one of us.

http://boards.footymad.net/newreply....ply&p=39472912

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I don't see any ads but have you seen the list of advertisers? It is, or was, massive.

Feel free to. I look forward to seeing an email from you and a post from you purporting to be from me. And even if you do do I care? This isn't a banking or shopping site but Swale will Red card one of us.

http://boards.footymad.net/newreply....ply&p=39472912
    The list of advertisters is unsurprising. Dont worry I have no plans or interest in hacking Notts boards members!

The list of advertisters is unsurprising. Dont worry I have no plans or interest in hacking Notts boards members!
    That's a relief. The biggest risk on a site such as this though is that the user database will get hacked or leaked and it wouldn't surprise me to discover it wasn't encrypted.

Anyway I feel safe now so no worries, it'll be bonza fair dinkum, don't forget your aeroguard and any any how have a Win win field. Strewth, are you allowed to go walkabout or are yous banned from the outback?

That's a relief. The biggest risk on a site such as this though is that the user database will get hacked or leaked and it wouldn't surprise me to discover it wasn't encrypted.

Anyway I feel safe now so no worries, it'll be bonza fair dinkum, don't forget your aeroguard and any any how have a Win win field. Strewth, are you allowed to go walkabout or are yous banned from the outback?
    You ommitted a reference to a corked hat you dufus!

And even if you do do I care? This isn't a banking or shopping site but Swale will Red card one of us.
    One day I'll red card somebody I'm sure. You're safely way down the list Old-pie

You ommitted a reference to a corked hat you dufus!
    Bonza is a long forgotten word. Strewth pretty much the same; a modern replacement would be "fuqq me dead" and real Aussies (I'm not including the Sunny Coast variety) don't use aeroguard....Bundy rum seems to act as a suitable repellent.

Slightly back on topic, no wonder footymad appears to be dying, I misplaced my password about 3 or more months ago and have only just received a reply from them, allowing me to log on again. Very professional.

Quote Originally Posted by foreignlegion View Post
    bonza is a long forgotten word. Strewth pretty much the same; a modern replacement would be "fuqq me dead" and real aussies (i'm not including the sunny coast variety) don't use aeroguard....bundy rum seems to act as a suitable repellent.

Slightly back on topic, no wonder footymad appears to be dying, i misplaced my password about 3 or more months ago and have only just received a reply from them, allowing me to log on again. Very professional.
    bloody oath!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Bonza is a long forgotten word. Strewth pretty much the same; a modern replacement would be "fuqq me dead" and real Aussies (I'm not including the Sunny Coast variety) don't use aeroguard....Bundy rum seems to act as a suitable repellent.
    Hope it's not all being lost at the expense of Merkan.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    One day I'll red card somebody I'm sure. You're safely way down the list Old-pie
    Not if Queenie succeeds in impersonating me then doing a Vladpost

Hope it's not all being lost at the expense of Merkan.
    Unfortunately our indigenous brethren like to imitate their bros in the US. It's gradually taking over.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast