+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Betty to speyk to us all Sundi Neet

Oops! Not Keith Starmer but Keir Starmer.

I wouldn't make that error with PM Bertie Johnson

Still a bit fragile from a lock in of abart fifty of us in Sowerby Bridge Wetherspoons 'til abart 4am

Sir Keir SB speaks for itself

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Sir Keir SB speaks for itself
    I stand corrected Dools

(...as the man said who stood up in his new orthopedic shoes )

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I don’t know either Exile..... I bet he’s had a test though.
    I’ve nothing against him, he’s probably a decent individual.
    I won’t be tuning in, as I’ll read about it all in the Daily Mail on Monday morning. I support us having a monarchy, but I’m not fanatical about it. It would though be interesting to have a referendum on wether the country wanted them to remain or not.
    Maybe Keith will propose it?
    So you don't know about his allotment, you're just guessing about him having a test & you're not bothering to watch your beloved monarch
    Some lad you are Jules
    This may help unless of course the shots are all fake

https://www.google.com/search?client...byns+allotment

My thoughts are this .

No human being should have to bow before someone simply because of a bloodline .

Nobody is entitled to have multi homes , castles and estates because of a bloodline .

Nobody is entitled to the best healthcare at their convenience , waited upon and have multi millions in the bank simply because of a bloodline .

Nobody should be above the scrutiny of the law and above the law itself because of a bloodline .

This is the greatest example of a class system that places somebody above another human being simply because of a birthright .

There is no place for it in a modern day country .

If a person works hard , builds a business , treats his employers well , pays his taxes he's entitled to gain the best healthcare he can , own as many homes as he wants whilst remaining within the parameters of the law and scrutiny .

Police are investigating strange events at Jeremy Corbyn's allotment.

On Thursday he went to his allotment and found an inch layer of soil had been spread across the whole of his allotment. This was reported to police.

Yesterday Corbyn returned to his allotment and found another inch layer of soil had been placed over the whole area.

The plot thickens.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Police are investigating strange events at Jeremy Corbyn's allotment.

On Thursday he went to his allotment and found an inch layer of soil had been spread across the whole of his allotment. This was reported to police.

Yesterday Corbyn returned to his allotment and found another inch layer of soil had been placed over the whole area.

The plot thickens.
    Ittul be a cover up , arr blame his sidekick Mcdonald ( the arrsoyle) !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I won’t read these words and not respond.. I

Charles gets a test...... Corbin keeps shtum about wether he’s had one, but we all know he has.......... doesn't matter to me, I’ve no agenda politically one way or another. However, This site should not only be for the anti Royal, or anti Government....
    I will assure you SB, That Corbin will also eat asparagus, and Samphire and Jersey Royals, Picked no doubt, by hand in Jersy, Most definitely by imported labour from Poland or Hungary, Corbin won’t give a sh1t who picked it.............(.I may also add, it will be extremely hard for the pickers .....as the first picked crop on the slopes in Jersey always are... believe me I know)!.

.. or maybe do you really believe the “Jeremy Allotment” lie.........

So what DO you want from this crisis?........ you don’t offer an alternative...
    ...you attack the Monarchy, who control NOTHING about this virus any more than Me, you or Animal.

Whats the “Cure all” then Dooali? What do you want her to say Exile? She says nothing, you say she don’t care SB?...... she puts a Vid out......... you say condescendingly she says “God Bless........

Damned if she does, Damned if she doesn’t personally I’d prefer it if she does. Not all of on here are anti Monarchists. We don’t all follow what our fathers decreed to be right.
    Each to their own.

Id rather have a Queen than a Putin.
    I like the Queen and will be watching !!

A shall watch her reading to her subjects from the autocue. Enjoy

What happened to that letter, announced with a fanfare, we were all gerrin from Johnson last week on the same theme ? I'm glad it wasn't sent overloading the postal workers.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-04-2020 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ittul be a cover up , arr blame his sidekick Mcdonald ( the arrsoyle) !!
    Roma, McDonald has a farm.......not an allotment ...... AND I know this for certain Exile!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast