+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Betty to speyk to us all Sundi Neet

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Roma, McDonald has a farm.......not an allotment ...... AND I know this for certain Exile!
    Get thi Old MacDonald jokes in while tha can.

Sir Keir is announcing his Shadow Cabinet today and adbi surprised if Owd John is innit.

You Tory Luvvies will be bereft.

Let the media character assassination of Starmer begin.

Roma, McDonald has a farm.......not an allotment ...... AND I know this for certain Exile!

LUVVIT , a did mi best tu gerra prompt , well done, thaccun gi pencils art nar !!

Just watched that Nik Witchell on BBC News talking abart Betty's speech toneet. Poor bloke wo nearly ruerrin abart how wonderful it is.

A remember him covering a Royals much-needed ski-ing trip and Chaz wo caught on a microphone laughing with other Royals at Witchell and calling Witchell "a horrible little man". These Royals dunt deserve thi fawning and sychophancy Nik.

A must say a wo left wia feeling of "was that it ?". What was the fanfare, build up and fuss abart ?

Betty read a few platitudes from an autocue with little emotion and it wo finished inna shek ovva horses tail.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A must say a wo left wia feeling of "was that it ?". What was the fanfare, build up and fuss abart ?

Betty read a few platitudes from an autocue with little emotion and it wo finished inna shek ovva horses tail.
    I didn't watch it , nowt that lot say relate to me .

Tha couldn't mek one NHS worker art a lot on em .

Viva La Republique
    Last edited by animallittle3; 05-04-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Yes, was a bit poor....Not one picture of any of the Fam on the desk .... Shocking frock choice too. Dressing ladies and picture arrangers are obvs “Wagging it “ No VT of a procession either. Bit of a let down. 6/10. Can’t wait for Christmas nar
    Can’t expect miracles....... Well done Ma’am...( as in Jam ).

Get thi Old MacDonald jokes in while tha can.

Sir Keir is announcing his Shadow Cabinet today and adbi surprised if Owd John is innit.

You Tory Luvvies will be bereft.

Let the media character assassination of Starmer begin.

I’m Far from wanting to argue with you SB. But you don’t know where my vote actually goes. I like the idea of a Monarchy, I like the Queen. Doesn’t mean I’m a Tory. Or that I’m not. I’m quite sure from what I hear from him, and I DO listen to him when he has spoken that Keith seems a better voting option than a person who “allegedly” aligns himself to racism and Terrorists. (And I cant prove that either Exile).....

Safe to say though, that I’m not a Republican. Although I do also respect people’s right to peacefully campaign towards one amd would gladly live within it if that’s what the majority in this country voted for.

Keith seems a better voting option than a person who “allegedly” aligns himself to racism and Terrorists. (And I cant prove that either Exile).....

but just thought I'd chuck it in anyway
    What about the "lie" of his allotment?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Keith seems a better voting option than a person who “allegedly” aligns himself to racism and Terrorists. (And I cant prove that either Exile).....

but just thought I'd chuck it in anyway
    What about the "lie" of his allotment?
    It slopes gently to the left

It slopes gently to the left
    So no answer then?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast