+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Betty to speyk to us all Sundi Neet

you on about his allotment or his (wifes) coffee plantation.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    So no answer then?
    I refer the honourable gentleman for “outside Barnsley” to my previous answer in post 20

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    you on about his allotment or his (wifes) coffee plantation.
    Not sure weear tha gooin wi that one Yorks.

Does tha mean Corbyn's wife inherited a slave trade coffee plantation ?

I'm sure the Daily Mail/ Daily Telegraph would have been all 'oer that one by now.

May I wish Mr Johnson full recovery from this Coronavirus thing that seems to be hanging on.

Just let go Boris and let sumdi else do the job forra bit. Tory PM's are neurotic abart fellow Tories stabbing them in the back in order to take their job.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    May I wish Mr Johnson full recovery from this Coronavirus thing that seems to be hanging on.

Just let go Boris and let sumdi else do the job forra bit. Tory PM's are neurotic abart fellow Tories stabbing them in the back in order to take their job.
    Coming from a labour luvvie you lot have been stabbing your leader in the back for years.

Coming from a labour luvvie you lot have been stabbing your leader in the back for years.

Looking over the last three/four years I don't think Tory Luvvies can give any lectures on in -fighting and back- stabbing with the antics to get Theresa May's job.
    Don't forget the Labour leader is elected by hundreds of thousands of members, not a group of rabid right wingers banging desks in a Westminster Committee Room as if they were back in the refectory at public school. The Tory annointed one is then rubber stamped by a small group of old dears in small Constituency Party meetings.

There isn't a single Labour leader who has squared all the circles within the movement , not Attlee , Wilson and certainly not Blair or Corbyn .

There was a plot to remove Attlee whilst he was PM and Blair and Brown didn't see eye to eye , Corbyn received a vote of no confidence .

In fairly recent times Thatcher received the mother of all knifes in the back from her own party .

Major couldn't reconcile with the eurosceptics who he called " The Bstrds " and the present PM is the king of backstabbing for his own political gain .

The point is , it goes on all the time across both the major parties and it probably always will , it's the nature of the beast .

First Labour leader to say "I will work with everyone and listen to all parties to ensure that the right decisions are made about our country moving forward"
    Would win an election in a heartbeat!
    Someone needs to show that they are here for the people and not themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A shall watch her reading to her subjects from the autocue. Enjoy

What happened to that letter, announced with a fanfare, we were all gerrin from Johnson last week on the same theme ? I'm glad it wasn't sent overloading the postal workers.
    I’ve already had mine

Straight int bin. If Boris has licked the envelope I’m not even gunna open it

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast