+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Betty to speyk to us all Sundi Neet

Betty to speyk to us all Sundi Neet

At this time of crisis there is one thing that will reassure us all and thankfully it will happen this Sunday.

A video message has been recorded at Windsor Castle to broadcast at 8pm .

God Bless You Maam.

The words of John McEnroe spring to mind

At my friend Annabell's Dinner Party that I will attending this Sunday evening along with eight others the topic of conversation will move from the failure of the migrant, minimum wage Rumanians to pick the seasonal asparagus for what would have been the first course to what will be the main themes of the Queen's address to the nation.

Not quite all SB

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post

Not quite all SB
    Tha cud be reyt Ziles

Although Andrew is keeping away from groups of young people at big gaffs to be fair.

Bet it will put everybody's worries at ease whatever's been scripted for her, yeah I can't wait

I won’t read these words and not respond.. I

Charles gets a test...... Corbin keeps shtum about wether he’s had one, but we all know he has.......... doesn't matter to me, I’ve no agenda politically one way or another. However, This site should not only be for the anti Royal, or anti Government....
    I will assure you SB, That Corbin will also eat asparagus, and Samphire and Jersey Royals, Picked no doubt, by hand in Jersy, Most definitely by imported labour from Poland or Hungary, Corbin won’t give a sh1t who picked it.............(.I may also add, it will be extremely hard for the pickers .....as the first picked crop on the slopes in Jersey always are... believe me I know)!.

.. or maybe do you really believe the “Jeremy Allotment” lie.........

So what DO you want from this crisis?........ you don’t offer an alternative...
    ...you attack the Monarchy, who control NOTHING about this virus any more than Me, you or Animal.

Whats the “Cure all” then Dooali? What do you want her to say Exile? She says nothing, you say she don’t care SB?...... she puts a Vid out......... you say condescendingly she says “God Bless........

Damned if she does, Damned if she doesn’t personally I’d prefer it if she does. Not all of on here are anti Monarchists. We don’t all follow what our fathers decreed to be right.
    Each to their own.

Id rather have a Queen than a Putin.

Well said

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I won’t read these words and not respond.. I

Charles gets a test...... Corbin keeps shtum about wether he’s had one, but we all know he has.......... doesn't matter to me, I’ve no agenda politically one way or another. However, This site should not only be for the anti Royal, or anti Government....
    I will assure you SB, That Corbin will also eat asparagus, and Samphire and Jersey Royals, Picked no doubt, by hand in Jersy, Most definitely by imported labour from Poland or Hungary, Corbin won’t give a sh1t who picked it.............(.I may also add, it will be extremely hard for the pickers .....as the first picked crop on the slopes in Jersey always are... believe me I know)!.

.. or maybe do you really believe the “Jeremy Allotment” lie.........

So what DO you want from this crisis?........ you don’t offer an alternative...
    ...you attack the Monarchy, who control NOTHING about this virus any more than Me, you or Animal.

Whats the “Cure all” then Dooali? What do you want her to say Exile? She says nothing, you say she don’t care SB?...... she puts a Vid out......... you say condescendingly she says “God Bless........

Damned if she does, Damned if she doesn’t personally I’d prefer it if she does. Not all of on here are anti Monarchists. We don’t all follow what our fathers decreed to be right.
    Each to their own.

Id rather have a Queen than a Putin.

Well put
    I'm not a royalist nor anti royals. As you say damned if she does damned if she doesn't.

Enjoy the last chance for a dig (see worra did there) at Corbyn.

New Labour leader Keith Starmer announced this morning. What will Tory Luvvies do without the "What about Corbyn" jibes.

If i post an opinion about something eg the monarchy there are two choices--

1 Ignore/ don't read it
    2 Respond with an alternative opinion

Why not start off some threads with your opinion about something and then I can take Option 1 or 2 above >

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast