+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 30% wage cut

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    And with that one sentence, you've rendered anything else you say on the subject absolutely redundant.

I'm not even going to get into a debate with you.

That is the most ridiculous thing you've ever said on here.
    Ha ha Zobra the Turk the Poster that keeps on giving.

What is the average wait time for elective surgery in the north east of England. i.e. Hip replacemnent, knee replacement etc. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    What is the average wait time for elective surgery in the north east of England. i.e. Hip replacemnent, knee replacement etc. ?
    Found this as the latest source!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...perations.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    And with that one sentence, you've rendered anything else you say on the subject absolutely redundant.

I'm not even going to get into a debate with you.

That is the most ridiculous thing you've ever said on here.
    it isnt underfunded it is spending money ont things the NHS ISNT SET UP TO DO

you could say every part of the goverment is underfunded schools roads etc etc

you can only give it what the taxes allow ,what it needs to do is like all buisness,charities,hospices etc etc is decide what it is going to spend it on
    and igf that means stopping certain procedures then so be it
    even doctors employed by the nhs say it could save over 3 billion by stopping inefective or unesscary treatments .these range from
    brest enlarging or reduction
    grommets for glue ear
    good old mnemaroid surgery
    gangloins
    varicose veins
    and then there are savings on medicines hat get over charged to the nhs but could be covered by standard over the counter medicines

so some of it is over funded

sorry if you dont have th intellect to understand that or indeed research it

i wouldnt want yoy to debate
    it is obvious you dont understand it as well as i do

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post

You 'found' that in a paper you continually slag off ?

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    it isnt underfunded it is spending money ont things the NHS ISNT SET UP TO DO

you could say every part of the goverment is underfunded schools roads etc etc

you can only give it what the taxes allow ,what it needs to do is like all buisness,charities,hospices etc etc is decide what it is going to spend it on
    and igf that means stopping certain procedures then so be it
    even doctors employed by the nhs say it could save over 3 billion by stopping inefective or unesscary treatments .these range from
    brest enlarging or reduction
    grommets for glue ear
    good old mnemaroid surgery
    gangloins
    varicose veins
    and then there are savings on medicines hat get over charged to the nhs but could be covered by standard over the counter medicines

so some of it is over funded

You missed out the bit where you went for a drink with Hancock and he agrees with every thing you've said...EVER...

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    You missed out the bit where you went for a drink with Hancock and he agrees with every thing you've said...EVER...
    Well Hancock is a Newcastle fan. Not sure if he is a superfan mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    why do we need waiting times
    its a service
    not an on demand service

the more pressure you put on it to achieve targets the less effective it becomes

especially when people dont take into account many factors

do people realise as much as the virus is causing havoc for the nhs ,so did the bombings in manchester ,the flooding etc that it has to deal with far worse illness,setc

this disease doesnt even kill as many as old age pensioners over 30000 die on average each year from freeing in teir own homes

but we throw money at the nhs ,interpreters,unescary operations and over priced medicines
    there will be more suicides in the uk than this disease yet we fund the nhs and not local help or the samaritans etc

the nhs does need funding but as its been used by so many as an election weapon it has grown into something that has a detremntal effect on other very deserving and statistically proven better methods of treatment

some times things become to big and to politicised to controll

thats what has happened to the NHS

thats why it will never have the funding some whant it to have and why some say it is taking funding away from much better sources orf treatment

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

Your next ban will be a permanent one.

Quite frankly, if you'd said that to another poster that would be it for you on here. No, it's not the biggest insult in the world and I have broad shoulders so it doesn't register even a flicker of offence. Have a go at what someone has said by all means but I think I speak for most when I say people are tired of you belittling people or insulting them. Your post would have been absolutely fine without that last bit-I don't agree with it but that's not a problem. Have a go at the post not the poster. It's not like folk aren't going to fall out and that's natural but no-one has the history of having a go at posters like you-just in case you think you're being unfairly singled out.

I always make a point of not posting anything I wouldn't say to the person face to face. Maybe he should do the same then the rest of you that see his drivel wouldn't read anything. Keyboards these days are better than bouncers, easy to hide behind.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)