+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 30% wage cut

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I always make a point of not posting anything I wouldn't say to the person face to face. Maybe he should do the same then the rest of you that see his drivel wouldn't read anything. Keyboards these days are better than bouncers, easy to hide behind.
    AAH, you got in before me, was just about to say the same. Just another keyboard warrior who wouldn't say boo to anybody's face, I've met a thousand of them. He talks a lot but doesn't say much.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

sorry if you dont have th intellect to understand that or indeed research it

i wouldnt want yoy to debate
    it is obvious you dont understand it as well as i do
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Your next ban will be a permanent one.

Quite frankly, if you'd said that to another poster that would be it for you on here. No, it's not the biggest insult in the world and I have broad shoulders so it doesn't register even a flicker of offence. Have a go at what someone has said by all means but I think I speak for most when I say people are tired of you belittling people or insulting them. Your post would have been absolutely fine without that last bit-I don't agree with it but that's not a problem. Have a go at the post not the poster. It's not like folk aren't going to fall out and that's natural but no-one has the history of having a go at posters like you-just in case you think you're being unfairly singled out.
    Zip might not ban you for it.

But I will - he can decide not to as it was directed at him but I can as it was direct at another user, even if he is a mod.

You're banned and permanently this time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)